Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Re: Mir reunited

It may well happen, I agree. Just don't think you, of all people should be slagging them off for it.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

I've been put off by the fact that, yes shinsu was crap on euro, doesn't mean u HAVE to make it crap here too..it's worse than skele with 80 hp.

They keep changing exp around and poisons has been made ok now I guess as long as it still stops regen.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007

I started playing again got to 29. Then they changed the exp to level so now I'm playing catch up with harder leveling. The drop rate changes are also pissing me off, you made it easier for said high levels to gear up then changed the drops again making it harder.
It's almost like each of the server team make their own changes with out talking to others, then another member comes along changes to how he wants it. So on and so forth

Witty44

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2010

I agree in a sence, there is plenty that could go wrong and probly will.

Though lets me honest, looking at the user count. There IS a demand for a Euro clone/Style server.

and these are giving it a go!

I'd do afew things diffrently, though i see noone else, nore myself trying.

So give them there due, watch the server prosper or fail. THough if i'm honest they are just like every other server hosts out there trying to give somthing back to mir aswell as making somthing they enjoy.

Fair play to them?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

Fair play to anyone who takes on a server these days with how our community acts..

Like raw meat to caged lions...

Animals!!!!!!!!!

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

I understand airing an opinion but honestly this is beggining to take it too far, keep derailing off-topic just to pick fights / make snide comments where possible and you'll be infracted, this isn't a thread for basically attacking each other it's for people to know who's playing / what the servers like, yes i agree the server files are buggy but every bug with them doesn't need to be listed or given examples. It is just trying to make a server look bad.

Anymore arguements between members and Bon and i'll infract, do it somewhere else if you have that big an issue because at the moment it's just extending a server dicussion with a topic about Bon and I have seen far too many of them.

/Czeldabolg

Why doesn't every bug in the file need to be listed? If they are, it gives people a better picture to 'what the servers like'.

I'm with mask, mass amount of unneeded, over moderation.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003

Good job guys, you're not actually that far off what GNO had online on Dragon towards the end of Mir. They averaged about 200 concurrent when I had access to Gorthol. You could probably advertise outside of the mir community a little and get interest on general mmo forums.

Gis

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 1, 2011

I can't log to the site, where can i dl the client?

notme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2011

where is the client download for this server ????

Gis

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 1, 2011

ty mate gonna try it now..
what about registering if website is down? any hint?

Zeleon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
away from u

Hi guys,
I got a problem...
I created an account
Login
and it doesn't take me to the character creation screen..It just does nothing.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? I have turned off my firewall, yet nothing happens.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

try right clicking your .exe and run as administrator.