Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Re: Mir reunited

check your Servers.ini file make sure it's like this:

[Server1]
ServerName=Reunited
ServerAddr=217.160.130.41
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=217.160.130.41
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=217.160.130.41
GameServerPort=7200

maybe missing a number off one of the lines

notme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2011

HAve downloaded and when i try to run the exe rather that ge the sucurity screen asking to allow or not. It shows the following.

Moved the following file mir2.exe W32/Crypt.A!genr Quarantined 2011-12-01 18:05:14

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

HAve downloaded and when i try to run the exe rather that ge the sucurity screen asking to allow or not. It shows the following.

Moved the following file mir2.exe W32/Crypt.A!genr Quarantined 2011-12-01 18:05:14

You will need to make an exception in your anti virus for mir.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
server is full of cheaters

at beggining of the server couldnt instant run and walked when hit...

now they auto run and dont walk when hit and zoom round the map faster than any kind of tweak should allow.....
whats more GM doesnt even care or look into it when you tell him... badly run imo

also whats more he let a standard player who is currently the highest level(coincidently) create the drop files
which is a great disadvantage seeing and he and his guild now hold the drop files to the server

pathetic..........

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
server is full of cheaters

at beggining of the server couldnt instant run and walked when hit...

now they auto run and dont walk when hit and zoom round the map faster than any kind of tweak should allow.....
whats more GM doesnt even care or look into it when you tell him... badly run imo

also whats more he let a standard player who is currently the highest level(coincidently) create the drop files
which is a great disadvantage seeing and he and his guild now hold the drop files to the server

pathetic..........

Oh how wrong you are. Anyone who's messaged me about a "Cheater" i've looked into. You do realise with ACPI and the like getting evidence against the "cheaters" is harder than normal yes? This without mentioning, i've also had a few pm's about you yourself cheating.

Drop files, i added SOME of his files in, not all. And several of the odds where changed, that i didn't agree with. All he knows, is what might drop what, it's hardly a great disadvantage to everyone else.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i dont mean to slate you chris it is just rather annoying when you see one warrior runnign through a lure of 25 BDD mobs whilst being hit by 5 players not flinching auto running and wizzing round the screen at 100mph (ultima41/2dangerous and more)

everyone uses the acpi tweak which means everyone should be similar speed but i know from experience that it is impossible to achieve the speeds they were running with just ACPI alone and tweaking - at the begginin of the server fighting against the exact same people in WTKR and now they suddenly can all do this, i myself think they have located an external speed program and speeding up the game to unfair levels.

dont mean to sound harsh but you should be watching them more in observer to find the cheaters pls once a few have been banned (doesnt even have 2 be perm ban maybe 3-5 days) it will start to police to population you could even employ another GM as a policeman ha ha !!

thanks chris

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
i dont mean to slate you chris it is just rather annoying when you see one warrior runnign through a lure of 25 BDD mobs whilst being hit by 5 players not flinching auto running and wizzing round the screen at 100mph (ultima41/2dangerous and more)

everyone uses the acpi tweak which means everyone should be similar speed but i know from experience that it is impossible to achieve the speeds they were running with just ACPI alone and tweaking - at the begginin of the server fighting against the exact same people in WTKR and now they suddenly can all do this, i myself think they have located an external speed program and speeding up the game to unfair levels.

dont mean to sound harsh but you should be watching them more in observer to find the cheaters pls once a few have been banned (doesnt even have 2 be perm ban maybe 3-5 days) it will start to police to population you could even employ another GM as a policeman ha ha !!

thanks chris

Trust me, i spend a lot of my time in Observer mode watching people. It's where i spend most of my time in game. People are being watched, notes being made and compared. But obviously, we have to be 100% sure, before banning, otherwise we risk alienating the community.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i agree with you wholely but as a player it is just extremely frustrating as you can imagine

i just hope you can get it sorted :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
If you feel people are cheating then PM me either ingame or on here and I will keep an eye out on said players.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Stop being lazy and run or RT. Adds more fun to game gives pk'ers longer to mash somebody until support arrives, makes use of provinces, it also forces players to explore.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
quite obvious ultima41 will be cheating, he cheated all thro euro and every server hes played

he just uses cheatengine / speederXP all that crap and macros it to a button like alt, and bursts it now and then to give him the speed boost so he doesnt get kicked form code 10k

altho code 10k is easy to get around on TDs files, amount of cheats availabe are endles rly

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
yeah bon thats exactly what he is doing

pathetic as **** - gms have just banned my char fo a day because of a joke sum1 did on my char while they was lvling

yet cheaters run around the server and he dont care they say they are "watching" are they hell they only log on for 20 mins of the day ..... all lies

bad support

gm is a total noob

/Isphi

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
quite obvious ultima41 will be cheating, he cheated all thro euro and every server hes played

he just uses cheatengine / speederXP all that crap and macros it to a button like alt, and bursts it now and then to give him the speed boost so he doesnt get kicked form code 10k

altho code 10k is easy to get around on TDs files, amount of cheats availabe are endles rly

Every server? a whole 2? proves how little you know, or are alot of fakers running cheats, shrug.
Yea I cheated on euro, I'm sure I admitted that on numerous occasions.... ugh man why am I even bothering lol.. **** it, yea I cheat on every server Ben! you're totally right =D

/ult