Revenge (1.9) BETA

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
Re: Revenge (1.9)

ive been testing this server and i sugest wen it goes public if your reading this i suggest you shud play its a great server all round

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House

update*
the full client is now available if ou woud like to come and test the server

hopfully will going public soooooooooooon!!

/Keenan

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House

* all main bugs are sorted we need BETA testers go on website for exe and maps and come and play the server is up atm www.apoc-server.com so come on get ur ass on it!!!

cya in game
/Keenan

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House

we are as of now look for a item and mob dber just to do the stats on them to get the speed running along abit the server team only consists of me and the host now so we are looking for a experianced dber if you are interested contact me [email protected]

/Keenan

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

oh ffs Keenan, why? fist you tell me im not getting GM any more then you give it me now youve kicked me from team!

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House

well mate name one thing you have done for the server and it wasnt only my decision also servers dont need more then 2 gms it just luks dodgy if it dus also your neva on so what help is that ?

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

i aint bin on coz my internet stopped working , have bin on phone to bt for ages. and finaly got it fixed, what have i doen for server? well not much atall i transferd the mob DB and thats it, but you have said your self twice that server wouldnt be up if it wasnt for me as you would of just left it and or deleted it.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004

No offence ment by this comment, just curious...

Why do you need a "DB'er" it's one of the easiest things in the files to do. Surely if you can do the rest you can do the DB's too?

I find it's better to work on my own to, less disapointments.

-Dookie

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

Update:

We have had some host problems as the host left then Keenan tried 2 host but couldnt but now we have found another host and we are sorting it out now

Last edited:

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House
just made a full new item db for server because i was bored lol any way im still dieing for a host or just 2 people to help out with the server because everyone just left me by ma self again its like mir doesnt like me lol well please if your thinking about hosting a server host this one so we can get up please!!!!!!!
add me on msn
[email protected]

/keenan

DarkDevil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
England (UK)
tbh 93 post count and your gonna trust someone with a server you just this sec re-built

no offence but you need someone you can deffo trust (ie mod or very respected member)

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
look at join date and u've only got 177 posts sooo, and i'm sure they've been talking to them for the past week find out stuff etc etc