Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Alot of ppl have the problem of not seeing that BIG SHINNY BUTTON called NEW

this problem becomes very big , ill talk to this second hand coders of files and i will tell them to make the first schreen a button where to be typed CLEARLY 'NEW ACCOUNT'

lal :D

Upvote 0

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
zomg you mong if you read the orginal post i cudnt fking click it i seen it perfect i just cudnt click it wouldnt do nuffin lal

Anyone who uses the words "zomg", "i seen it", "nuffin" and "lal" in the same sentance has no right to call anyone else a mong.

Upvote 0

GoldKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Behind You!
Anyone who uses the words "zomg", "i seen it", "nuffin" and "lal" in the same sentance has no right to call anyone else a mong.

Implying that somebody is a 'mong' because that individual prefers to type in a lazy, unrefined manner is silly.

URMother, if you act like a prick, you better have an extinguisher with you.

Internet arguing = lose.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Behind You!
im not argueing lal makein a point

You were man. By making your point, you were arguing.

If somebody flames you, don't flame back. Flame wars are pathetic.

:fthrower:

Your comment:

"zomg you mong..." You started your second post like that, hostile.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
zomg you mong wow such an agressive abuse, you guys need to grow up, the guy was semi joking, no wonder why this community keeps decreasing.

Upvote 0

GoldKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Behind You!
zomg you mong wow such an agressive abuse, you guys need to grow up, the guy was semi joking, no wonder why this community keeps decreasing.

Don't you think I know that? It had a comical side, obviously, but still had a malicious one. I don't give two ****s, to be totally honest. I was bored; I tend to avoid arguments, generally.

Upvote 0

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Implying that somebody is a 'mong' because that individual prefers to type in a lazy, unrefined manner is silly.

No it's not. Anyway all I said was that he has no grounds to call anyone else a mong when he talks like that - which is a fair point. Why I'm actually defending myself to you jesus freaks is beyond me though.

hany said:

Adding "lal" on to the end of a comment doesn't make it funny.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Adding "lal" on to the end of a comment doesn't make it funny.
Who cares? why would u care if he sounded funny or not,

He just wanted help and got it/found it out by himself

Problem been solved, Thread should be closed..(Hope we get some new mods :rolleyes: ), No need for these arguements really, oh well who cares.

Upvote 0

GoldKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2004
Behind You!
No it's not. Anyway all I said was that he has no grounds to call anyone else a mong when he talks like that - which is a fair point. Why I'm actually defending myself to you jesus freaks is beyond me though.

No, it's not a fair point. Incidentally, as if it isn't obvious, I'm not disputing anything, other than the intellectual implications of stating what you did. To which, it is silly, as IQ cannot be indicated solely by the words typed by a person, in themselves, without any connections to the intellect, such as reasoning, etc. He or she may have a personal preference; if anyone argues with this, then they are beyond hope.

Flaming someone in their thread with stupidity just makes you look like a troll. Flaming somebody else because they misunderstood you, is to a lesser degree, the same in a manner of speaking.

Hany, I wasn't saying I had a problem with his statement, because I clearly don't, instead I was stating that if you use hostile statements, you're going to be flamed. This thread is a typical example. My point was, that if you avoid such words, you won't have people attacking your integrity (as many, even a saint would get flamed), and this bull**** can be avoided. I don't find: "zomg you mong" to be the least bit offensive, but you can see the obvious consequences. Apart from that, I totally agree with you, he has had his help and this needs to be locked.

My last post on the topic. :) T/C

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
No, it's not a fair point. Incidentally, as if it isn't obvious, I'm not disputing anything, other than the intellectual implications of stating what you did. To which, it is silly, as IQ cannot be indicated solely by the words typed by a person, in themselves, without any connections to the intellect, such as reasoning, etc. He or she may have a personal preference; if anyone argues with this, then they are beyond hope.

Flaming someone in their thread with stupidity just makes you look like a troll. Flaming somebody else because they misunderstood you, is to a lesser degree, the same in a manner of speaking.

Hany, I wasn't saying I had a problem with his statement, because I clearly don't, instead I was stating that if you use hostile statements, you're going to be flamed. This thread is a typical example. My point was, that if you avoid such words, you won't have people attacking your integrity (as many, even a saint would get flamed), and this bull**** can be avoided. I don't find: "zomg you mong" to be the least bit offensive, but you can see the obvious consequences. Apart from that, I totally agree with you, he has had his help and this needs to be locked.

My last post on the topic. :) T/C

Yet him calling alex a mong is perfectly just. Really, come back when you've learnt how to not contradict yourself in every post.

My last post on the topic.

We'll see :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.