Right here we go....(ThreeHeroes) Original Fourheroes Files. (Help)

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyrad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2010
i have the original three heroes files ben used i just cannot seem to get them to work i have everything u need to make them work i just cannot work it out....
anyone with a spare hour who knows what there doing... if u could help me set them up and getting it live.. il pay you what ever u wish!!!!

/Rad.

---------- Post Merged at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Name Your price... :)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
i have the original three heroes files ben used i just cannot seem to get them to work i have everything u need to make them work i just cannot work it out....
anyone with a spare hour who knows what there doing... if u could help me set them up and getting it live.. il pay you what ever u wish!!!!

/Rad.

---------- Post Merged at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Name Your price... :)

where is the problem what bit is not working ?? any info at all?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Why do you have my files? I dont remember giving anyone permission to use them? Let alone giving them out to anyone.

Anyway, without the source code you wont get them working, as all account info links directly to a forum which was hard coded. If you do have the source and you can figure your way around that, be sure to check for the back doors as we had a fair few custom commands and stuff in case any one ever stole them.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
ws5v8k.jpg

gj benji

rayray

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2011
Why do you have my files? I dont remember giving anyone permission to use them? Let alone giving them out to anyone.

Anyway, without the source code you wont get them working, as all account info links directly to a forum which was hard coded. If you do have the source and you can figure your way around that, be sure to check for the back doors as we had a fair few custom commands and stuff in case any one ever stole them.

There's no chance radford will get these files working but even if he did what's the big problem? Better to see them used than see them dissappear.

Last I heard u had sold the files when u left os gaming , so if that's true there not urs anymore.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
There's no chance radford will get these files working but even if he did what's the big problem? Better to see them used than see them dissappear.

Last I heard u had sold the files when u left os gaming , so if that's true there not urs anymore.

why should someone be able to use all of bens work? Dont be retarded :S

rayray

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2011
why should someone be able to use all of bens work? Dont be retarded :S
well the files u run ur servers on some1 worked on them and released but hey i guess thats just a retarded thing to do...

I'd suggest that chucking mir servers up, taking all the donations u can then closing it 8 weeks later is a much more retarded thing to be at ey buddy? :$

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

lol niceone, time to convert to another set i think

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

well you "heard" wrong, as always.

rayray

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2011
well you "heard" wrong, as always.

lol as always? Keep ur knickers on sweetheart.

It was the gm that said this after u matt and hany left, he ran it for 6 months + so clearly u gave som1 permisson to use ur files weather u remember it or not.

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
ben servers are **** man all about the cash him gets has much cash as he can then shuts server down hes a fail

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
bon ur files was in ur website some one in ur team add them in download folder in ur website alot of pple download it lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Frankly who cares. Out dated files, out dated content.

I wouldn't play 3heroes again, especially if it was ran by someone who jacked the files lol.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
bon ur files was in ur website some one in ur team add them in download folder in ur website alot of pple download it lol

Like Ben has already stated, you need the source to change IP and Website details as it requires forum account details to create a account.

Yes they might be outdated but when I told the OP to convert to C# he basically said bens were more upto date well give them time, C# has a good coding crew and updates are coming once the bigger editions are added and finished the smaller updates will get added

Last edited:

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Lol at all this "why should they be able to use someones elses work"........
That is EXACTLY what every mir server is aside from original. all someone elses work so pipe down.

On another note, if you cannot work out how to get files to work you should not be looking to host a server in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.