right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Doaky should be banned from lomcn. He has a program that freezes peoples msns and they cannot unfreeze unless doaky does it.

Some guy who plays disturbed server did it to my old one thus i wasnt hacked. Admins ban doaky.

EDIT ive found the website they use and can provide it to the lomcn staff if they require it as evidence.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont know if msn abuse is against the rules, what u do out of lomcn is your business.

but will wait for admin...

Edit: just tried this program myself, and it does perm lock you out of your account, no need to talk to the user or even hav him added.

if you have the program you can unfreeze it yourself, but otherwise your screwed.

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Sure but as the file is an msn HACK and as lomcn doesnt endorse hackers.. he should be banned. Also i had that account since i was 13 like 5 years and its annoying as i dont rmember anyones addys.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
it'd piss me off if someone did that, so i dont see any reason why not to ban them.

but wait for milo or DF to post

you said u have the program, you shld b able to unfreeze it, then retrieve your password.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I dont have the program i have the website. It doesnt change your password it somehow puts a block on it. ONLY the person WHO BLOCKED the person can unblock them.

Therefore no doubt doaky has done my new msn so i cant sign out or wont get back in.

Milos holidaying so hope DF gets his burgers invovled.

Also Trying To Download The program kaspersky has it down as a virus

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah i read on the page after id used it on myself of rumours of a trojan, but ill have to wait and see if my msn gets hack0red lol.

theres about 3 versions or this program, all by different ppl, only some seem like they can b unblocked by the same person, mine looks like it can unblock anyones.

will try it on your old hackored one, tell me if the message changes, or if u can actually log in. (ull have to restart msn btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.