Rise of Phoenix [2.6+]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
im enjoying it tbh, i like the fact its hard to level means you wont go to bed and someone has done 10 levels past you, you can keep up good :), although i agree with some people saying there should be some sub bosses added to caves, such as WEBS on all floors of St and a khazard spawn on each floor, PSC sub boss possably, would be nice instead of waiting so long for a boss when the drop rate is low, quests i like the idea but need to be harder and have a better reward instead of being easy and getting the same reward as a Mob lol. Good server though hope the user count stays 40+ or grows even more, and when donations get implemented that needs to be controlled not to ruin it hehe.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
for those tht are playin now couldnt thy have a massive rewind lol ?

This is a major problem ,the ones that stayed in game had an advantage,a big one!!! Is it fair or isnt fair for them or for us ??

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
theres only been 3 people ingame all day and ive been leveling fwall all day and one has been fishing and the other one is also leveling his skill so no1 has had an advantage really lol

edit: i lie, i did 5% for my level lol

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
theres only been 3 people ingame all day and ive been leveling fwall all day and one has been fishing and the other one is also leveling his skill so no1 has had an advantage really lol

well basicly it isn't your fault for being online lol
its admins/gm for letting it down for 10+ hrs

wouldn't be fair to do a rewind for u

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

yes ur right :P srry cuz i ever tought of that rewind thing xD

EDIT: and its not cuz you guys didnt do much ,only lvl skills etc, its cuz yes...its not ur fault for beeing online xD

@Exwizz go find me a blesssed armour :)

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
there used to be server starters you can use from another pc using ip / db passwords.

would be wize to get one sorted :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
IceMan still not on msn and no message what time and when its back up..

Q: What does Demon acctually do for this server? Just ask questsions and sit in sz? I asked 1 question and i got told to ask Ice. Ice is on the server when he plays USA And got IRL stuff to do? Seen IceMan on it more then demon lol :P Which i dont mind but i think ice is doin everything.. Please tell me what you do demon besides sitting in sz. (Im just wonderin cause may aswell tell people what's happening) Like.. Is IceMan coming back to Elysian and stickin to it? Were is the other guy you was talkin about? Thought you said you saw 2 People on usa which wanted to put this up?

I would like these to be answered.

Thnx Ice.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
IceMan still not on msn and no message what time and when its back up..

Q: What does Demon acctually do for this server? Just ask questsions and sit in sz? I asked 1 question and i got told to ask Ice. Ice is on the server when he plays USA And got IRL stuff to do? Seen IceMan on it more then demon lol :P Which i dont mind but i think ice is doin everything.. Please tell me what you do demon besides sitting in sz. (Im just wonderin cause may aswell tell people what's happening) Like.. Is IceMan coming back to Elysian and stickin to it? Were is the other guy you was talkin about? Thought you said you saw 2 People on usa which wanted to put this up?

I would like these to be answered.

Thnx Ice.

Well,Demon did make some changes when i posted on the forum problems of Tao class ,he did it quite quick .
DONT PM UR PRBOLEMS INGAME ,they have a forum !!How would it be if u were a GM and all ur chat was SPAM!!!!
Think about that ASH

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
*i so laugh
*if u get rewind
*;]
*u loose ur firewall lvls
*and ur lvl30
Tony says:
*and ill be complaining to iceman :)
Ryan says:
*lol
*then u'll hav 20 othersd
*complain
Tony says:
*its not my fault i didnt get kicked from the server
Ryan says:
*not our fault the gate down
*^^

love how people cry because i didnt get kicked from server...

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
dunno but demon must be doing somthink or why would iceman have him on the team iceman must also trust him as he is a GM so he must be doing somthink we dont no tbh maybe dropfiles ? and npcs and **** ?

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Demon is fixing bugs,adjusting things etc.why would u think he does nothing?Post any problems u have post them on theyr forums & try to keep it civilized

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Demon is fixing bugs,adjusting things etc.why would u think he does nothing?Post any problems u have post them on theyr forums & try to keep it civilized

Was questions for iceman to answer. As he aint on msn id thought id post for him :) And i never knew he did all that crap i never get any info :s

Also when is server up?:| Id atleast thought ice be on by now its not like him to not coming on :P

Edit: At least he better then some of the gms on old one lol :P

Last edited:

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
been down almost all day feel a lil sorry for demon as he cant do much but wait like the rest of us for iceman to get on

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
i understand that IceMan is on msn but as soon as he loged on ,he was @away ,thats what Demon told us

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Sorry just worked a 12 hour day :(

You gotta understand my time are alittle diff to your :)

I have emailed Demon the new dedi info so it dont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.