Rise of Phoenix Mir II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

IOWMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2009
im gettin con closed when i try and get on even when i change the ip

servers up, latest ip is: 85.244.68.20
need to check their forums for ip changes during this testing phase...

server has alot of potential its pretty well worked but the exp rate is going to hold it back massively, think if it was doubled then the server would get more interest.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
exp/lvling not bad tbh got lvled 2 40 and i lvl 2 42 easy lvling up hero 2 tests its skills

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Exp is fine as it is the levels are not hard to get as the exp required has been tweaked but its not meant to be easy. Sick of other servers get lvl 100+ and dominate with mega stats. This is breath of fresh air giving all players an equal chance to compete.

IOWMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2009
exp/lvling not bad tbh got lvled 2 40 and i lvl 2 42 easy lvling up hero 2 tests its skills

yeh its not too bad for you at lvl40 with the ability to kill mobs quickly, i mean doing lv22-40 would take a long time so quests etc would need to match peoples levels or they would get bored, at the moment then lvl20+ quests arent really worth doing, most are just there for the sake of having a quest it seems..

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
yeh its not too bad for you at lvl40 with the ability to kill mobs quickly, i mean doing lv22-40 would take a long time so quests etc would need to match peoples levels or they would get bored, at the moment then lvl20+ quests arent really worth doing, most are just there for the sake of having a quest it seems..

Demon just sent over new quest folder, i fixed afew errors for him.

Seems he has redo the Exp/Gold reward so far.

Sneezy

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 3, 2010
Good new is,
I have had a chat with coder over afew beers now that hes in the usa for afew week :)

I now have the beta Exes with the Hero And Skill fixes along with afew other things done.

Speed/Magic/Power Caps all done will keep the server all on the same level of game play.

After Me and Demon give them a good test Live beta will start.

Bah forgot to log off my work pc lol

Ice

Last edited by a moderator:

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
theres a bug with some of the noob quests meaning u can keep collecting the reward not sure if this has been reported yet, just a heads up (also best off checking the higher 1s too)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
theres a bug with some of the noob quests meaning u can keep collecting the reward not sure if this has been reported yet, just a heads up (also best off checking the higher 1s too)

Was just a error setting in the quest flags :)

Happens when you teach someone how todo thing but it will be fixed.

swift

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
When will live start?
Have not got much time atm but would like to play this when it goes live.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
The neccesarry points to lvl a spell will remaing the same as it's now? If yeah it would be great if u could add mega amulets (about 30k at shop) wich should have 800-900 count cos if u leave a tao afk u won't really level ur spells cos the amys are going out!

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
can have an update of server plz on here,I heard that its been moved to a dedi allready :). Just need to know when its up as I use other forum lol juat dying to play on it :P

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
The neccesarry points to lvl a spell will remaing the same as it's now? If yeah it would be great if u could add mega amulets (about 30k at shop) wich should have 800-900 count cos if u leave a tao afk u won't really level ur spells cos the amys are going out!

Taoist's skills are not meant to be leveled afk, people do because they cba to lvl them, so if its lower then its lower, however if ice thinks the same way as u then ye sure higher them ammies :D

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Taoist's skills are not meant to be leveled afk, people do because they cba to lvl them, so if its lower then its lower, however if ice thinks the same way as u then ye sure higher them ammies :D

You playing this Kani? :O

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
i dunno m8 but i do no they on the dedi and set up the accounts and wiping all the chars and account atm i belive

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
What kind of server is this? 2.6? Hero?

Oh and please tell me this isn't being run by any of the Elysian team members lol, although they were a brilliant coding team there abilities of running a server were shocking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.