Rise of Phoenix Mir II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
yes mate.

coming along nice atm just making work rite :)

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
yes mate.

coming along nice atm just making work rite :)

Would be nice if you could put it online a little bit faster. You would win players because some server still are worked on and it'll take about 2-3-4 weeks.

I would put it online on the 9th-10th because RoP was a nice server. You got all what you needed till level 50-60 so the rest could be made as updates.

Also , make EXP for levels a little bit higher , let's say x1.5?

P.S Saying that because i saw somewhere that it would come online on the 22nd of September.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Would be nice if you could put it online a little bit faster. You would win players because some server still are worked on and it'll take about 2-3-4 weeks.

I would put it online on the 9th-10th because RoP was a nice server. You got all what you needed till level 50-60 so the rest could be made as updates.

Also , make EXP for levels a little bit higher , let's say x1.5?

P.S Saying that because i saw somewhere that it would come online on the 22nd of September.

I went with 22nd due to the fact that when the new rack for the server gets here, my others 3 racks are rented out and i dont want to lose a paying account.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
I dont come on lomcn saying how many other a person put a server up do I?

Sorry i couldnt keep RoP up befor but r/l taook over. Atleast when i did have it up i was dam fair to my player and was qiuck to fix or help them ingame.

I know its hard for some people to understand but i didnt mean for rop to close like it did befor.

Dont worry about it the Server needed to be Wiped anyway Classes were Unbalanced and its good to have a Fresh Start as someone was known to be a Corrupt GM in the other guild But looking forward to this as i havent played mir in Half a Year lol Fresh start is coool!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Update

Added 4 caves with new mobs and effects.

Added Sw elite system

Wars are 2 times a day for 30mins
At the end of the week the guild that wins with most wars will get Sw Elite.

Sw elite comes with Char Image change , @elite command for alittle stats , Elite armour and weapon cant stored traded and so on.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I knw i really hate low rates now but that does sound intresting.

Nice one on system and good luck mate ;)

-Ash

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
nice work IceMan, how long untill you will have a open beta? sorry i havent read anything because i aint got time :D

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
nice work IceMan, how long untill you will have a open beta? sorry i havent read anything because i aint got time :D

Well server opens on 22nd , not sure if it's directly live or BETA.

May be BETA because it has new stuff because the old stuff was tested already 2-3 times.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
im sorry m8 i would have to agree with dany i just dont think people will wait another 12 days as there servers opening / previously opened this week, although if they dont like the server in 10 days this wud b a rebound bet i suppose. your call buddy :)

wozzer1000

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2011
Good to hear guys a twat, Good Luck with server might give it a goo

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
is there a schedualed launch date? TBH i think before you run server officially, you should do a beta for just a week and let ppl know there will be a wipe

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Looking to run a Live beta soon,if it dont lead to any big errors then where ok.

Also i'm waiting to talk tolcd see what afew errors in the files.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Ice, One question, Are your going to have Sin heros? just curious, also will hero's be the same as the "Hero" files, actally be smart and not just the old Summon crap? ha
-Dan

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
question, will your r/l get in the way again? Sorry to be so rude, but I tried 4 times with you ice and each time it's sucked badly..

edit: also how much is kyn and lil on the case? last time kyn was away major impact on how the game happened :(

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I think you need to focus on adding new caves/areas for low levels/new starters.

To have everyone levelling in one tiny cave which gives good exp is ridiculous. Either make all of the lower level caves the same exp wise or create lots of instances of the levelling caves.

I also found that when i became a fairly high level there was again too few places to level. AT was the only real place to go and again that became rammed with everyone of the same level.

As above, the solution is that you reemploy caves like oma cave/nat cave/mines and make them as good as the levelling caves, or you simply create 20 versions of the same cave so that people can level quickly and in peace.

Other then that...good luck ill definitely be playing again and if you need any help then please just ask.

Reactions: Auds

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Ice, One question, Are your going to have Sin heros? just curious, also will hero's be the same as the "Hero" files, actally be smart and not just the old Summon crap? ha
-Dan

Hero's are just like Mir usa. Just there for alittle support.

question, will your r/l get in the way again? Sorry to be so rude, but I tried 4 times with you ice and each time it's sucked badly..

edit: also how much is kyn and lil on the case? last time kyn was away major impact on how the game happened :(

Real life should be a problem now, and as for kyn is been away due to work, lcd works on the code,we will try to to rely on him.

I think you need to focus on adding new caves/areas for low levels/new starters.

To have everyone levelling in one tiny cave which gives good exp is ridiculous. Either make all of the lower level caves the same exp wise or create lots of instances of the levelling caves.

I also found that when i became a fairly high level there was again too few places to level. AT was the only real place to go and again that became rammed with everyone of the same level.

As above, the solution is that you reemploy caves like oma cave/nat cave/mines and make them as good as the levelling caves, or you simply create 20 versions of the same cave so that people can level quickly and in peace.

Other then that...good luck ill definitely be playing again and if you need any help then please just ask.

We have added 4 lvling caves to fit lvl ranges, so there is 3 new caes for hunting solo or grp.

More to come as the server grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.