Rise of the Archons [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Ryuka

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 6, 2016
Re: Rise of the Archons - Rule of the Arcane Lords

Is it just me or do people feel that the exp is a bit too slow on here? i played euro for years and i'm pretty sure i leveled faster than this I'm in the top 1% of players in terms of levels and i have been at level 23 for 7 hours now and im on 46% its only because its easter weekend that i can spend a little extra time on it but once im back to work i dont think i would have the will power to spend the few free hours of my night to make a few %.

btw unless you have reached level 23 then you wont really understand the above as exp lowers lots after 23. level 18's are getting more exp per mob in WT than i am and the mobs are level 25-30.

Scorpion forgot to tell the server that theres a soft cap.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

The soft level cap was announced for 23 over the weekend and increase to 29 on Sunday.

This was to both allow players to establish themselves with the new game environment, trial different characters and to prevent players running away with the levels against the ones who have not had chance to get in game yet.

I am sorry you feel this was not made clear to you, obviously only myself to blame

Another thing to point out, all second characters on accounts get a 50% experience bonus. This is displayed when you log in.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007

The soft level cap was announced for 23 over the weekend and increase to 29 on Sunday.

This was to both allow players to establish themselves with the new game environment, trial different characters and to prevent players running away with the levels against the ones who have not had chance to get in game yet.

I am sorry you feel this was not made clear to you, obviously only myself to blame

Another thing to point out, all second characters on accounts get a 50% experience bonus. This is displayed when you log in.

Can you show me where you announced this please? If it was clear somewhere i will understand but i read this full lomcn thread, the full sevrer forum thread and every page on the website before i started and i didnt see any sort of soft level cap announced anywhere?

I was really enjoying the server and able to look past a lot of the little inconveniences however things like this really put me off.

/Boolcrap

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016

Can you please respond to your paypal dispute @Scorpian :)

considering you've sold me something that wasnt advertised as sold i'd like my money back , you can ban and delete my account .

thanks in advance

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Actually I kinda like it. He's essentially ensuring people have time to find their character before delving deep into one class.

Can reach 20 in about a day atm.

However he really should nerf mass-group exp a little. It is a little worrying a group of 15 can storm through a cave and get both items, gold and out-level people in small groups. Nothing dire but a nerf is needed (unless he's already done so)

P.S Don't know if you've fixed this yet but HP bundles M are costing 99gold where MP Bundles M are costing 66gold. L bundles are the same cost as are S's, just thought i'd mention. Guessing just an oversight and both are meant to be 66. Otherwise keep up the good work tbh.

P.S is Accuracy meant to be on MC items? I find myself with acc20 completely missing mobs a fair bit as a barb. If I want acc i'd have to wear an MC item which seems a little... odd.

Last edited:

Equinnox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2017

Media fire is still too slow :(

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010

can some one tell me how i supose to download 10gb with 200 kg/s ?

i wanna play this but i wont sit 3/4 days to download it !

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

im askin my self siting here like 5 hours till i started that autoPatch and he downloaded just 306 files from 4k really ? 50 kb/s what its this ....
it will take 4 days to download it try another site to upload it i wont sit here to download 4gb in 4 days i got an internet with 300mb/s download and upload 250mb/s

Aye download is ridic slow

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

can some one tell me how i supose to download 10gb with 200 kg/s ?

i wanna play this but i wont sit 3/4 days to download it !

70seCpa.jpg

from lastnight and still only 500 files from 4k loool

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

says 275 online now, where are they all feels mor elike 80-120 at most

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007

Could we have a formal announcement if there is a level cap in place, what time it will be lifted and if its being replaced with a new cap please?

People have spent money on subscriptions and exp pots to get ahead only to be left in the dark and to hit a softcap after 1 day?

Are the server team not announcing there is a level cap in place because it may put people off subscribing? if so this is pure deceit.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

says 275 online now, where are they all feels mor elike 80-120 at most

because most people will be levelling go in any cave you will see players, not everyone is 23 yet and they will wanna hit it before next cap.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Do you mind having a look cave maggots please? Get more than 3 in a lure para locked for 15+ seconds

Chill29

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 8, 2017

any1 no y I cant see skills I learnt in skill window?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Edit: ignore this, I are noob.

Last edited:

Chill29

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 8, 2017

Hi

Please help me when I learn spells I can not see them in the skill window what am I missing help please.

Thanks

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

People are taming Super mobs in serp valley? Is this normally they have 96 dc and hurt real bad... i'm sure this isn't right some wizz running around with 1 wrecking everything