Rogue Mir 3 (Previously Demonic) New Server Coming Very Soon!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
One thing more i need to add about Tao class;

Seen on all servers tao have over power pet which makes unfair for rest of the classes. At certain lvl they get pets which hit like 5k lol.

So hope taos pets wotn hit that much & will be balanced.

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
Thanx for yor input Exsodius
Please don't use Pro/Para, they ruin PvP.

I appreciated wot u say about pro/para ruining pvp but i would like to have them in game
i think the best i could do with regards to this is script the pvp npc (which teleports u to a dedicated pvp arena) so tht anone which has a pro/para cannot enter however the classic pvp palace will be open to every thing as it normally is doin this will fulfull the wants of both people that enjoy pvping with such items and those that dont

keep me posted guys :)

So hope taos pets wotn hit that much & will be balanced
i agree with you Queen and yes toa pets are not goin to be slaughter machines
thx for pointing this out

Last edited:

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Thanx for yor input Exsodius

I appreciated wot u say about pro/para ruining pvp but i would like to have them in game
i think the best i could do with regards to this is script the pvp npc (which teleports u to a dedicated pvp arena)

Make them rare in that case or rental :thumbdown:

I've found generally that PvP arenas are wasted, no one really uses them unless of course a script is in place that rewards specific PvP.

Reduce PK points please >.<

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
i agree with you Queen and yes toa pets are not goin to be slaughter machines
thx for pointing this out
I think tao pets ruin most server's , i agree that there really powerful but nobody likes playing tao's due to there lack of power, i think you need to encourage people to play tao's. ( If you make taopets powerful then make AMC / AC on players kit higher so pet will do rubbish in PVP). GTE should be made stronger so tao's do not hide in tran's always. If you feel tao's level slow and need a mass attacking spell then it is just best 2 add ingame Halfmoon like most other servers but i think this ruins the idea of a tao and turns them into warriors...

Some people state that a tao is a support class, i agree its there for buffs / heals / psn's but
1.If stats are really high that then means buffs are good meaning (1000seconds + ) and no1 needs a tao 2 tag along for buffs
2. Heals are pathetic and heal Max of 30-50 (this is useless bcoz peoples HP being alot higher than 500+) [P.S. i think at level 3 healing heals 30, at level 5 it heals 50... can you test it at like level 8 or 10 to see if it heals 100's, if so make a poll on it and see if people will be comfortable with it, but do not make it heal 1,000+ , this will make it too overpowered like MutualHeal... this is the main skill in kings server that ruins pvp]
3. Bosses are easly solo'd without psn's
this results as tao being left in town and not invited into group hunts which then lead my onto the idea of Hardcaves involving high level people or a big group of people

E.g. Cave level 45
Cave can be solo'd 60+,
45 - 60 Must be accompanied by 3-4 players
level60 + can solo in cave
Boss (Solo'd 100+) Takes full group of Tao's , Warrior's and Wizzies level60+ (Ressing alot, Buff's, Warriors Tank boss while wizzies freeze him/ kill normal mobs)
This will then encourage players to group hunt and makes the game alot more interresting and fun then always soloing... :)
THx

Last edited:

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
I'll be playing this, hopefully it will be up soon so us workers can get some lvling in at the weekend.

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
Im taking into account what LomcnViewer said about the tao pets and i see what i can do with regards to testing Healing spell at different levels

We will be adding :

A cave (or should i say ship)for group hunts only (possibly categorize into levels ie: a 30- 60 cave // 60-100 // and 100+) with boss / bosses (and some subs)

not sure on weather or not to do PK points (ill update on this when a decision is made)

We need to :

Review and add all new items to drop files
create new mobs for event rooms and group hunting cave
revise a cave for low level use
creating (in progress atm) an up grade system for items
possibly add a trade item system (so if u had 2 extra of the same ring u could trade it in for say a brace u needed)

And a final general look over to ensure everything is working as it should (atm as far as we knw everything is operational)

Once again thanks for you comments guys and

WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO GET THE SERVER OPEN TO PLAYERS ASAP

The Rogue Team

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Can also make grp maps where the more people are in grp the more EXP you get. This will encourage people to play in groups rather playing solo :)

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
not sure on weather or not to do PK points (ill update on this when a decision is made)

If pk points aren't reduced, players (myself) are more likely to abuse the guild war system as much as possible.

Also high rate servers are more PvP orientated, why wouldn't you reduce the PK points? (3/4 of your current potential player base are 'Pkers').

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
make that 4/5! need to reduce pk points on x128... 2 kills then red... abit stupid really lol

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
Can also make grp maps where the more people are in grp the more EXP you get. This will encourage people to play in groups rather playing solo :)

Do you think of the KingsCave from supreme? or something along those lines i believe...
I think groupcaves should be introduced which i mentioned before, i believe the rogue team have taken some of my advice and are adding group caves. I like the idea of a group cave like King's This is good as long as the leveling is not too easy and boost players up
(E.g. Kings Cave)
1. Temp the mobs and they dont move(please try to remove this if possible)
2. 1(L)>> 1(M) >> 2(S) per person...(this is a good idea for a higher level'd group cave)
3. Exp was far too high ( 2L mobs = 10-20levels + )
These where the 3main things that ruined KingsCave (e.g. Supreme)

We will be adding :

A cave (or should i say ship)for group hunts only (possibly categorize into levels ie: a 30- 60 cave // 60-100 // and 100+) with boss / bosses (and some subs)

We need to :

Review and add all new items to drop files
create new mobs for event rooms and group hunting cave
revise a cave for low level use
creating (in progress atm) an up grade system for items
possibly add a trade item system (so if u had 2 extra of the same ring u could trade it in for say a brace u needed)

And a final general look over to ensure everything is working as it should (atm as far as we knw everything is operational)

Once again thanks for you comments guys and

WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO GET THE SERVER OPEN TO PLAYERS ASAP

The Rogue Team

1. I like the idea of categorizing the levels into different sections, i think you should make it so the exp is aimed for that level but be able to enter the cave at any level for bosses and items. I think the subs should have a medium strength but has a special move to wipe out half the health of the whole group if they do not kill it quick enough.The Subs should have melee attack with an odd Mass attacking spell which will knock the teams hp halfway. The main boss should be aimed for the Max level for that cave, e.g. (cave 40-65) make the boss for level 60's. This will prevent low levels farming items. The boss should have mass attacking spells which can regulary do high hits, but otherwise average hits that warriors level 60 can tank..(This will encourage players to use Ress alot more as this spell is not used often in servers)

2. Pk Points should be reduced alot (e.g. 5-6 yellow then 8-9 red) or removed it entirely if you want to support pvp all the way. (e.g. make PkPoint's required 9999999999 or something silly) :)

3.Low level cave should be there for lowlevels, they should start with a pet which can kill the monsters quickly. This cave should be there too boost a player up to lvl 10-20 (30max) quickly.

4. I dont really like this idea but you should make it harder for kit incase items are farmed and some items drop more regulary then others. If you are going to include a Fame/Integral system for rebirths etc then also make items tradeable for these products

thx / lomcnviewer

P.S. Will the spells have a stupid amount of Exp per level like 1/1 ? or 1/10,000? , i think an average spell should be 0/100 , 0/200 , 0/300 (you get the idea)
Harder spells like Ress, geo etc should be lowered a little because they can be a pain in the As5, but Renounce,Might,Defiance should stay at the suggestions above, this will also encourage tao's to use purification more :)
thx

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
nah the item trading thing is a stupid idea.. if people have 2 of the same item swap it or sell it for something else u need.... dont really see the point in this npc just lazyness really

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
i have an idea to suggest how about some kit that is common with mid stats and then sets that are rarer that give some sort of bonus stats and the common items cud like every time u die there gone and u gotta buy more and the rare set maybe the dura goes down by 1-2 so u gotta keep an eye on the dura so it doesnt break.. or maybe make dropping the rare kit a lil more likely so its worth having and saving :P just a thought

@lomcnviewer the idea of mass attacking bosses that wipe out half the groups HP isnt really a good idea.. cause warriors can tank half hp but what about the wizzys?? theyll get wiped out..

Last edited:

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
i have an idea to suggest how about some kit that is common with mid stats and then sets that are rarer that give some sort of bonus stats and the common items cud like every time u die there gone and u gotta buy more and the rare set maybe the dura goes down by 1-2 so u gotta keep an eye on the dura so it doesnt break.. or maybe make dropping the rare kit a lil more likely so its worth having and saving :P just a thought

@lomcnviewer the idea of mass attacking bosses that wipe out half the groups HP isnt really a good idea.. cause warriors can tank half hp but what about the wizzys?? theyll get wiped out..

well there will have to be a certain radius for this, as long as wizzie's / tao's keep out of range they wont get killed(but i think this ruins the server because a wizz can stay off radius and just temp boss) or just keep a tao off the screen totally so they can run in and ress every1 before the next attack.. then run off ( its all about tactic's and group work). This will make the server alot more fun :D

Last edited:

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
A lot of naive suggestions in this thread, I think you overestimate "The Rogue Team"s abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.