Rogue Mir 3 (Previously Demonic) New Server Coming Very Soon!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
i would like to see para/pro ingame but make them a rare drop. also if possible make them so you cant special repair and give them like 3 dura
this would make it fair for everyone i think

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
i would like to see para/pro ingame but make them a rare drop. also if possible make them so you cant special repair and give them like 3 dura
this would make it fair for everyone i think
there would be no point having a rev if its 3dura and cant SR, with pro and para u can wed ring and sorted..

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
Hope it will be online soon for my weekend's as i have hardly anything to do in my spare time... update please?

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
surely the low level part of the game is sorted?

lots of people bored atm would be a good time to open even if it has to go down randomly for reboots.

Interested to know who the hosts of this server are, im just hoping it isnt another flash in the pan server as i know just how much work is required to run a server

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
dude can u put the download link on asap because some peoples net... is alot faster than other peoples... and would give sort of give a advantage to people with faster download speed. if u could put link on every one could play at the same time. takes me like 1hour 30 mins to download a legend of mir3 and takes some people like 10 mins to download soo if possible could u post download link?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
No... i dont think i should u idiot lol tbh its a game and everyone will get a fair chance whats up scared? of the out lvling? shame.. :'( tissue?

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
dude can u put the download link on asap because some peoples net... is alot faster than other peoples... and would give sort of give a advantage to people with faster download speed. if u could put link on every one could play at the same time. takes me like 1hour 30 mins to download a legend of mir3 and takes some people like 10 mins to download soo if possible could u post download link?

Get a grip, 1-2 hours head start will make no difference on a high rate server.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
hmm i disagree lol because i didnt stick in school u call people tbh.... u can definitely tell you were a bully victim at school soo no more **** lets keep to the lom post k thanks for your time u rat :)

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
again, report a retard button is needed.

i've read the post 3 times now, and still only get the jist of what your trying to say.

I left school @ 14 but still have the ability to type proper constructed sentences which people can understand, you on the other hand post bull**** that makes my 4yr old look smart.

Bully victim? people at my school would beg to differ. I was a *******

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
hmm you cant get ova the fact your life is totaly **** :/ dude shame on you....
anyways il leave it at that :)..... cant wait for server to come online for somthing to do in my spare time any update?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
as u keep saying .... but please take the tissue i offerd nd no more okay am sure people want to know more about the server not how bad your life is :/

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
lmao tbh it didnt make much sence i just read it but tbh i acctualy still feel pissed from last night as its bank holiday and people do go out and didnt get in to late but i dont care what u think calling people ova a forums lol tbh all i need to do is post your facebook on here and people will realise wtf u are lmao :)

have fun reading?

Who cares what someone looks like on a game? One thing is for certain, Sam is a lot more intelligent than you.

In your eyes, you think someone is ugly and you're good looking.

In my eyes, I think you're average looking, a bit of a runt and let's not forget illiterate.

(Take note of my previous comment about downloads, it will make no difference over 1 day on a high rate so just relax)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.