Rogue Mir 3 (Previously Demonic) New Server Coming Very Soon!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
lmfao sam what.... i am nothing like this? i guess u are not as intelligent rich thought u were lol rich... that was a intelligent post from him ;)

You're using the word "intelligent" in the wrong context :blink:

"The Rogue Team" haven't been active on lomcn over the last 24 hours, so I wouldn't bother waiting around for an early release.

Last edited:

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
wat make u say tht?... it beta tbh or we must beat the owner up with nasty pm's like we did azura :tongue_smilie::001_rolleyes:

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
can you not upload the client now so people can start downloading it? then patch it if need be

mapadale

What an absolute disgrace it was reading this, you just never change do you Sam. You act as if your grown up, you really should be ashamed of yourself, as your no better than a bully.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
What an absolute disgrace it was reading this, you just never change do you Sam. You act as if your grown up, you really should be ashamed of yourself, as your no better than a bully.

shut up - no1 cares about your opinion.

I argue because its like fishing. Think about it

I've been a bully all my life, its something i enjoy doing.

@gothika , see u on server if it ever opens pal, will be nice to play the mir3 with u again :)

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
@gothika , see u on server if it ever opens pal, will be nice to play the mir3 with u again :)

yes, yes it will...

PM me what name you'll have, we might have to go old skool and make legends, i'm working at half 5 so i wont be on til i get in, which will be 3 ish.. but i'm not working tomorrow so it's all good!

mapadale

shut up - no1 cares about your opinion.

I argue because its like fishing. Think about it

I've been a bully all my life, its something i enjoy doing.

Your still a pathetic little child, don't you think it's time you grow up and acted like an adult.

As for admitting you are a bully and enjoy it, I hope some time soon someone makes you feel small and worthless. As all a bully is, is someone who is scarred of his there own failings in life, who reflects that upon others.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Your still a pathetic little child, don't you think it's time you grow up and acted like an adult.

As for admitting you are a bully and enjoy it, I hope some time soon someone makes you feel small and worthless. As all a bully is, is someone who is scarred of his there own failings in life, who reflects that upon others.

lol. Read your post again and ''try'' and figure out why i've made those 2 words red.

Sam using my forum account to argue :( my last login before he used it was over 3months ago...i was trying to get to 12months without login in.

Any news on server? xx

/Laura

get stuffed mapa, no1 gives a **** about your opinion.

/sam :)

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006

tbh, it's a forum.. one of the things that makes mir what it is is the childish bickering and arguaments.. it's petty, but it's funny.. and a bit of tention, rivalry, bullying is good for a server, if everyone got along and played nicely it'd be ****

mapadale

lol. Read your post again and ''try'' and figure out why i've made those 2 words red.

Sam using my forum account to argue :( my last login before he used it was over 3months ago...i was trying to get to 12months without login in.

Any news on server? xx

/Laura

get stuffed mapa, no1 gives a **** about your opinion.

/sam :)
Just making yourself look small again there Sam, just like you always do with your schizophrenic ways. World feeling small for you, voices in your head controlling you a bit much these days.

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
back on topic, server should be up now and we still dont have download.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
flash in pan , never gonna happen.

Talk about not being able to spell psychiatrist, learn to do what you preach......

psychiatrist is quite a hard word if u think about it? whereas 'cant' and 'either' are basic words which my 4yr old can spell.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
I've been really busy.
I've been really ill.
All people do is complain so why bother.
I lost the internet.
Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.