Rohan Online

Join Discord

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
would giant beserker just be the "im huge and i like destroying stuff" class? :D and klkl, whats peoples names? :]]

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Giant Beserker are good in there ways i suppose, i would go with 3str 1vit for a power attack with a beserker. But you may like Dekans, not many people agree but i believe they are powerful when done right, i would go pure VIT, with your aoe spell, you can take 5-8+ your lvl easy, people also say they level slow, well if getting to level 30 in 8hours is slow then i was doing something wrong. They also have dragon form and if your pure vit and using dragon form then god help those who attack you.

Talking about it making me want to return..... Guess il see you in game today then lol.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Names Seccundus on Silva Dekan Dragon Fighter :D any suggestions on the skill tree? :]]

Depends which stat build you going for?

Str & Vit based (normal)
Str based (Huge power, low def)
Vit based (Great def, lack power)
Int based (not recommended)

I recommend 2str 2vit for first timer.

DragonFighter.png

Vit based is the left side, str is middle and int is the right side. Choose wisly. If it was me and doing str and vit i would do this.

skill tree for str&vit

Normal Zhen:
Darkness: 5
Taunt: (got to use)
Dragons Power: 5
Heath Funnel: 5
Zhen Counter: 1
Footswing: 1
Heath Drain: 5

Separation Zhen
Fire: 5
Taunt:1
Separation:1
Dragons Power: 5
Nail Zhen: 5
Seph Slash: 5
Heath Funnel: 5

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Anyone who wants to join me on silva add me to msn > [email protected]
I'll guild u and if ur a good grinder u can lvl with my mage whos 24 atm but il be permentley grinding

btw for dekan i wouldnt get any imbue over lvl 1 as when u get dragon form imbue is useless

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
working on the 2str 2vit build, and currently got 5 in fire and 1 in taunt. also whats normal and seperation zhen mean? :]

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
working on the 2str 2vit build, and currently got 5 in fire and 1 in taunt. also whats normal and seperation zhen mean? :]

The chars who use that seperate their blade into 2 different blades (Can't remember which cause i haven't played for while lol, thinking of installing it again though)

Normal = Long double bladed spear
Seperated = 2 Single bladed swords

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Seph zhen just like sonic said, splits your zhen into 2 blades which gives a massive boost in Attack speed but drops the amount of damage.

Should always go after you main spells first

Dragons Power, should of left element skill til the others of max out, sorry should of said that, and yeah you don't really need to put it too lvl5 but it's useful either way.

Downloading now, Gamershell is packed and going so slow!

Going to take me a few hours to work out what am going to do tho for my charecter, not sure if i want to go vit dk as i do like to kill people now and then ^^. Dhan's are best for pvp but they really do suck pve... Any suggestions? Dex guardie are just too expensive lol.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Meh decided to go Str guardian, can handle them selfs in pvp especially with the buffs they have, and do quite well in pve. The sword and the dagger just got me tbh and you don't need to spend a lot money on them :P.

2hours remaining pfft.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
Im lost are we playing the same game now lol? Str Guardian ? what is that!!!!!!! im so lost:( lol im a DarkElf Under the name Ace22 pm me ingame!!:P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Each race as different style of stat builds.

Human which what i was talking about is a Knight 3str 1vit each level, you gain 4 points to upgrade your stats each level

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Get the client fully downloaded just to find out it was a out dated client and unavaible to update:( then found out it's Maintance night :P.

Should make a section for Rohan like the others, most lomcn people play this game then the other mmo's sections.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
Get the client fully downloaded just to find out it was a out dated client and unavaible to update:( then found out it's Maintance night :P.

Should make a section for Rohan like the others, most lomcn people play this game then the other mmo's sections.

i like the idea tbh! But will never be dun

Going back ingame if any one wants to hunt or somit!:)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
cnt fkin play it cause of the twats who spam chat selling gold and **** -_-
ye its annoying bt u can chat block them by pressing L and block, got ost people in guild now any1 else whos playing make sre you gimmea pm in game on Ishtarz and get guilded

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
hmmm i might re roll aswell , thats if Sanity is not using my account atm :)

ill prolly be a Str Healer ^^

trust me , they pw00nt

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
hmmm i might re roll aswell , thats if Sanity is not using my account atm :)

ill prolly be a Str Healer ^^

trust me , they pw00nt

I was actually using your account, not sure why as i changed server lol, glad you said something now before i started hard grindin ^^.