RoP Team members wanted.

Join Discord

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
I have nothing to do with the running of this server but I figured it would be quicker, Iceman has asked if anyone with experience would be interested in running Rise of Phoenix heres the post he put in the sub forum.

I'm looking for 2 member to run RoP.

Most know sql 05 and basic mir server skills.

You will get all the needed info to run the server.

Myself and lil will be around to make sure the tech side of the server same running.

If you wanna apply i guess pm me or post here.

Ice

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
What you need doing exactly.

He wants u to make a WHOLE (as ROP is basiclly a glorified euro clone) server, for a 1/3 of the split.
Basicly.

Thats what i deduce from it anyway, i may be wrong.

tho u do have the benefit of 2 coders, who may/may not add things u want to implement. (i know lil's a bit stingy onto what he wants to add/fix ect)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
He wants u to make a WHOLE (as ROP is basiclly a glorified euro clone) server, for a 1/3 of the split.
Basicly.

Thats what i deduce from it anyway, i may be wrong.

tho u do have the benefit of 2 coders, who may/may not add things u want to implement. (i know lil's a bit stingy onto what he wants to add/fix ect)

i just wanted someone to run it and update and i found that person.

As for coders if i ask them to fix something or look at adding most of the time its done. Who you think is the main feeder of info for the files.

Also its been lil who has carried the files on for the last 2 months, while we wait for kyn to slow down at work.