Roulette DM2+ lowrate host

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSDHollie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2007
as the tital says me and few m8s got together and made another server roulette low rate and all we need is a host as i cant host im hosting roulette highrate also this host will recieve gm powers to both servers please suply ur stats if ur intrested.

thnxs and no spamming only if u wna host post here

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
these still using the files you stole of Europhia?, guess they are, because if you could make your own, no need to steal?

As for making LowRate WHY? Current players 6 Average players today 4 Peak players today 8 (00:02:54) Peak players ever 17 (19th July 2007)

Statistics off lomcn.... why make a lowrate when your HR is doing so bad? lol

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Your server was banned from advertising for stealing server files, why are you posting again ? Its going to get deleted pal.

SSDHollie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2007
wat are u on about i didnt steal files i would like lomcn to post proof that they have otherwise they cnt prove it and files are dm2+ and LEMME SEE EUPH WAS DM2 U FOOLS

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
proof of the theft of the files was provided via msn chat logs from someone who you and the old host of euphoria/memorex knew, proof was provided and we do not need to post it here, a discission was made by the admin team not to allow the server.

and as for the dm2 and dm2+ its funny how your last server which was banned and deleted from lomcn was dm2+ not dm2, euphoria / memorex was the same files and you know it.

and as per your silly pm youve sent me, all the servers read dm2 when there offline, on leo's site when there online they will show up dm2 or dm2+

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.