Royal Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ṕlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2006
Milly said:
can any1 help me plz? i d/l the full client and the exe for it also and it dosnt work. i made a forum account too and it wont let me log in after my email i got sent too :( any1 know how i can get online. ty in advance

What do u mean it dosn't work? Explain your problem more and maybe someone can help u..

Ṕlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2006
Onuris said:
her archive was corrupted. hope its not corrupted from the download host

Ah, that happened to me the first time i downloaded it.. I re-downloaded and it was fine.

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
Ta for advertisement :P

right host gave up. server will be down until another host will be found. server saved.

Last edited:

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Lets actualy gets facts straight first. I terminated hosting as you left 2 viruses and 2 hacking tools on the hosting machine. You were trusted to make use of the facilities provided for productive use as intended. As I said to you on msn, I had given you a level of trust to be able to use a machine without posing a threat to me.

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
I know, sorry but I didn't really wanted to do that. I didnt wanted to infect ur pc, or hacking tools, maybe the sites that I visited, infected, or came from the Internet, i really dunno. Sorry again!

TheMaster2k

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2005
England (Uk)
Senture said:
Lets actualy gets facts straight first. I terminated hosting as you left 2 viruses and 2 hacking tools on the hosting machine. You were trusted to make use of the facilities provided for productive use as intended. As I said to you on msn, I had given you a level of trust to be able to use a machine without posing a threat to me.

Dude this is a gr8 server dont want it to go to waste crnt u just give it 1 last chance? =/

[DevilsReject]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2006
England (UK)
he's said he's sorry what more can he do please dont keep server down Senture its a wicked server and the hosting mechine was above the min requirements

Please bring server back up senture even if u have to do all server side stuff urself

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
It's all about him, if he still wants to host it, oke with me. I really wanted to know him in real life, so he can trust me, and know that I didn't want to infect his computer, i was and am, and will be, gratefull to him because he hosted my server. So I didn't infect his p.c. intenionatly, becuz, I respect ppls, even if he didn't hosted my pc, i didn't infected it, because it's not my pc, and i respect other ppls propertys.

Last edited:

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
What is done, is done. You can't turn back the hands of time. I'm not taking the server down out of spite, but I can't allow some one to miss use what has been provided for them.

There is no point in having a public argument over this, this is how it is. When you find a host, PM me or another mod/admin and we will re-open this thread.

/Senture

~LOCKED~

Status
Not open for further replies.