RubyM2 Release.

smoochy boys on tour

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
If your not going to release because of 1 sad individual, that's just as pathetic as him as it's your own fault for giving him the files in the first place. I'm with bon for once on this one, if you aint gonna release to the community in the future why are ya vip? not that your bothered you are or not lol. You don't care for the mir community then just f/o then.

Edit; the admins should of protected it from the begining, namely azura he was on at the time and allowed it...

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I did my bit to try and stop them until I knew further information about this so called allowed release of the files.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Alot of the LOMCN VIPs were made VIPs a long time ago when the community was far different to what it is now, not that the word VIP under my name has anything to do with this thread or how i feel about the forum. You don't need a purple name to proove who you are or what you used to do for the community (Milo been best example of this, and the only person who has posted on this thread so far I care about.)

Just for the record: I have no hard feeling for any individuals on the forum. Anyway i'm supposed to be on holiday!! lol. Enjoy these files LOMCN! :)

Kyn: I'll speak to you on MSN monday!

Last edited:

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
sad tbh.. anyway i don't feel to blame no-one here.. i understand the position kyn and lil are holding atm and i think i can understand the position whomeyou was when he decided to release.. actually it would have been much better if this files where never released here on lomcn like this because atm we are all suffering for the act one person had.. which is sad..

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Lil mate vip is fooked, i was vip bk then in 2003 when the lomcn db crash happened

I think this is the second ive said this, in all this time

Just for the record: ive never ripped a chinese guy off

lif

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Guess this is what happens when lomcn allows the release of files that shouldn't have been allowed.

I told the Admins these files shouldnt have been here.

But they say cuz afew ppl had them its a relase and lomcn will back it.

what a joke there is for admins on this forum.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I told the Admins these files shouldnt have been here.

But they say cuz afew ppl had them its a relase and lomcn will back it.

what a joke there is for admins on this forum.

I was told azura was also getting the latest updates... and i also pm'd him before i released your set of exes on which he never replied..

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I was told azura was also getting the latest updates... and i also pm'd him before i released your set of exes on which he never replied..

its not the point who got exes its that it wasnt a forum release and shouldnt have been here.

just people out to make a name for them and now lomcn just lost updates to ruby,just like with TD.

i myself i'm done thanks to kyn/lil for your work and lil i will clear things up with you soon.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
its not the point who got exes its that it wasnt a forum release and shouldnt have been here.

just people out to make a name for them and now lomcn just lost updates to ruby,just like with TD.

i myself i'm done thanks to kyn/lil for your work and lil i will clear things up with you soon.

Yeh im out to make a name for myself... even though i have no intrest in mir anymore, well not really as id rather play other games, and it's not my name in the here its more kyn and lils as its there files on which they should and will in the future get recognised for. Im just a worm etc.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
As iv already said. way i released files was WAY more than immature, but whats done is done.
As for not releasing any updates due to this is aload of BS why would you not update due to the fact that OLD & USELESS as alot of people have put them files have been released. Its pathetic lol.

I also agree with azura, i was a complete stanger to kyn yet i was handed these files files on a silver platter. So why should i be allowed access to them and not others, its unfair and selfish!
Why are you all blaming Azura for the release, if something is that important to you do dont share with others that you dont trust. ( Not saying i cant be trusted but im not exactly a good friend of kyns )

End of day files have been released, end of full stop. Stop crying over the past move on to the present.

Gezza fyi your a complete
F U C K I N G
C U N T

/Terry