Runescape Server File

Join Discord

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Theres a room going around that runescape are leaked out now has anyone got hold of them yet it be great if u did i like to make a private server one so i be looking for a team

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
this aint true i dont think.. there was a emu being made by someone from one of the RS Cheat sites which i have a copy of but its nothing but a sandbox so far... gonna be a while till its fully finnished tbh

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
There is no leached runescape files. End of.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
ghettofx how the hell can you typo rumor and end up spelling room, for gods sake your spelling is apalling and frankly i find your abuse of the english language insulting, this should be in the HoF as personally i feel flamed by this

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
GhettoFX said:
Theres a room going around
someone really should get a control of those dang rooms!!

lmfao another example of rocky embarassing himself with **** spelling and his retarded 11 year old brain

~Obliviator~

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2005
Gangsters Paradise
lmfao runescape suks ass tbh and same as he sed above ^^ its free already wiv thousands of ghey players and no 1 will play ur priv servers coz it wud be ded borin wiv no 1 on da game knockin round towns n stuff. lmfao :O

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
runescape...erm what can i say but omg! , i was so sad to even spend a week leveling on that game, that game is just for noobs tht dont know what a real mmorpg game is! , every mmorpg needs to b unique runescape not unique legend mir its not exacly unque tho the graphics makes up its bad side and , and ,and ,and **** u man lol :P

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
runescape is a pathetic excuse for a game.

ingel said:
There is no leached runescape files. End of.

Take your head out of your anus and take a look, theres an emu in development as said...i dont know why anyone who can code an emu would waste their time on such a crap game.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
ipixel said:
runescape is a pathetic excuse for a game.

Take your head out of your anus and take a look, theres an emu in development as said...i dont know why anyone who can code an emu would waste their time on such a crap game.
Actually you learn to read. I said that there is no LEACHED files released, and the current emulator (i have heard of it) but they are absolutely pointless! You can't do anything ingame, nice server eh?

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
tbh reading through this someone said ( cba to quote ) that "It would be dead boring and no one would play" ... If you had the files I'm pretty sure you could change and add and remove things pretty much creating a whole new version of the game and as for the people saying it's ****... did he ask for your opinions on runescape? I think not...

Rocky1

kud125 said:
someone really should get a control of those dang rooms!!

lmfao another example of rocky embarassing himself with **** spelling and his retarded 11 year old brain

sorry but r u dumb? i'm 13 i said that like 3 days ago faggot ur mum got aids btw i dont find that insulting so say all u like *****, btw i thought i had a retarded brain least i can fking hold sumit in my memory betta than u that proves sumit dont it.

Last edited:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Rocky1 said:
sorry but r u dumb? i'm 13 i said that like 3 days ago faggot ur mum got aids btw i dont find that insulting so say all u like *****, btw i thought i had a retarded brain least i can fking hold sumit in my memory betta than u that proves sumit dont it.

Your such a ****ing retard I am so surprised you aren't the hospital because of public beatings.

keep the thread ontopic don't crap the game if you don't like it that's great we can all chat on msn how much we think it sucks.