Rush

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
Rush server is a mix between 3g and job it will be using both sets of maps job for lvls 0-50 and then 3g maps for 50 + i will be redoing most of the items and adding more. The exp will not be to high or to low looking at about x10 gold will be droping in 1 pile and paras and pro ect will be rare not droping from hens.

i should be done in about 2-3 weeks atm i will need a host and sum 1 who is gd at making npcs as i lack with them a bit so if u want in post here or add me to msn

[email protected]

Trivium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
this is not a flame, but how many servers is this between you and umit now? tbh ive lost count.

I hope for your reputation this one lasts, and you gonna give some more details on how your gonna mix it betwen job and 3g?

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
mix it between job and 3g?

You will need both set's of tiles in your client then and object's which i think is impossible to do, unless you re-configurre the .wil's themselves.

/Stan

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
this is not a flame, but how many servers is this between you and umit now? tbh ive lost count.

I hope for your reputation this one lasts, and you gonna give some more details on how your gonna mix it betwen job and 3g?
m8 stfu i have had nowt to do with tom and his servers i only played them so shhhhhh tbh

i will be mixing them by using the 3g files but using JOB maps for the 0-50 towns and caves then when u hit 50 u can go to the 50 + caves which are the 3g maps the items will be euro items but chaged stats will be using 3g mobs but adding in some of the Job mobs 2. u will also have the master student npc and most other npcs from 3g

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
lol fold u never played one of my servers in fact this is my first 1 so shut up u nab

Trivium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
m8 stfu i have had nowt to do with tom and his servers i only played them so shhhhhh tbh

i will be mixing them by using the 3g files but using JOB maps for the 0-50 towns and caves then when u hit 50 u can go to the 50 + caves which are the 3g maps the items will be euro items but chaged stats will be using 3g mobs but adding in some of the Job mobs 2. u will also have the master student npc and most other npcs from 3g

why get all abusive when i post constructive critiscm? did i hit a sore point?

if you cant take critiscm to help you then they dont make a server.

and fold....couldnt of sai it better myself but everyone deserves a chance including joe...im getting too soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.