Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
the future isnt all about technology the future he i assume was talking about was the sports development, jobs wise etc etc.

as for the rugby the coach is to blame when u look at statistics hes been in charge for 14/15 games and won 2, once against england in the 2007 six nations and the other against canada not a special team but they have potential so not a big challenge to beat them. the team he played against england was a 3rd choice and i beleive the reason he played the team was to see who he wanted to get rid of to narrow down his squad to 30men but the reason everyone is so mad at the coach is because of the huge rivalry between england and wales and the fact that they wanted to win.

and this bits gonna kill me but in the words of clive woodward. do anything to win.

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007
Was on about everything is with wales, jobs, development , more places, you seen all the new stuff here in newport in town? new platform on trainstation going on all new buildings loads of things.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Wales is **** england is ****ter, Welsh people are supposedly patriotic. Good for them, English people have **** all to be patriotic about england it's a ****hole filled with complete downies. PC and all that bollox, But I love the sheep in this thread ( not you welsh people lol ) the people who just follow's someones arguement and are Ecool

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
well in newport city everything is being re developed and the future is bright but the immigrants is getting to a shocking amount and theyre spreading thru from the city centre to the borders and the immigrants being able to come into this country is the... yeh you guessed it the english's fault.

the welsh are very patriotic and english are patriotic but i seriously dont understand why the english are...

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
LOL how can you blame immigrants on english people?
ahahahahaha

surely all these latest job developments you're getting in Wales will attract immigrants? ;)

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
can blame the english for immigrants coz they are the ones that granted them british passports and wales are trying to develop the country and the welsh language but the welsh language also struggles now that thers more than 2 languages to the country so ill blame it on the english all i like :)

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007
In my opinion, the future is with wales so if you want to live in a big area quite etc where **** all goes on then thats up to you, personally i prefer england in grimsby ;) then again i like rough areas as alot happens... and its fun getting into ****.. although i dont start it.. i wait till the people in england n manchester who think there rock solid to start n get ko'd by a welsh man ;) but ye tbh england is better, ive lived here in wales for 6years and to be honest its boring me to max, when i lived in england there was alot more to do and alot more stuff was happening on the streets and things..

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
can blame the english for immigrants coz they are the ones that granted them british passports

Blame it on the English all you like but fact is that England is a popular country for immigrants to come to for a number of reasons: We're fools to provide for them and not provide for our own people as good. But also there are hundreds if not thousands of illegal immirants coming to England for a better life, ffs they camping on our beaches this moment.

Put that a side the reason England is run down is because of the immigrants taking the jobs why else would decent people be un able to find work? And if you can't find you move therefore as wales is a under developed country people go there to get the available jobs.

Truth be told there are four countries in the United Kingdom but yet england is far more advanced and always will be. We're bigger and more powerful.

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007
Lol, i totally disagree i've lived here for 6-7years, and i lived there for 1-2.. there is hardly enything in england, and my opinion it isent big atall and trust i went everywhere with my miss's as she lived in england all her life.. wales is bigger and more powerful :S

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Yea... Wales is bigger than England.... you really know your Geography

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
ENGLAND v WALES
Head to Head
Played 113
England won 51
Wales won 50
Drawn 12

England v Wales from 1990
Played 18
England won 15
Wales won 3

Thats the rugby stats out of the way. The simple fact is England is bigger than wales in terms of population, land mass, economy, government, political influence. Wales is an under-developed country, meaning it has a load of potential but that means ****, because Northern Ireland is an under-developed country, and its developing faster than Wales and Scotland are for the simple fact that the people who live there are not retards with their heads so far up their arseholes that they refuse help.

Wales and Scotland have always had a "We hate the English" attitude, constantly moaning and *****ing and complaining about England, despite the fact that its only the influence of England in the past that makes them what they are today. Seriously, your entitled to your opinions and ****, but saying "Wales is more powerful than England" purely because you don't like England is retarded.

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007
I dont hate english i actually like english better than welsh.. lol.. and am moving back to england again in a year.. after ive done enough time in college.. will be living there perm.. thing is you say welsh hate english? english hate welsh aswell.. you should see the amount of fights ive got into because people think im welsh and i aint.. im english basicly.. ****ing pussy holes in england enyway lol glassed so many ppl n stabbed -.-.. waste of my energy.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
LOOOL @ u boasting because you've glassed and stabbed people ahahahahahahahahahaha
hard man eh?
ahahah oh god people like you crack me up, "hoodzfinest" another "gangster"

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
It's probably Rebal again, he's Welsh.

English don't hate the Welsh half as much as the Welsh hate the English... we just don't really care.

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
The simple fact is England is bigger than wales in terms of population, land mass, economy, government, political influence.

Atleast someone understood what I mean't. Sorry to state fact but England is a Tiny island the size of Florida and yet we are one of the most powerful countries in the world, and if you were to put the leading countries of power in size ratio with England the chances of England coming top are pretty darn high.

We may already be a highly developed country and the rest of the world including the rest of UK may be starting to catch up. But that don't mean we've came to a holt.

I'm not saying that England are superior and the rest of UK aren't. But if you were asked "where you come from?" and you replied "UK" the chances of the person thinking you came from England are far greater than Wales, Ireland and Scotland.

The reason us british aren't patriotic is because we have grown accustom to the way of England and how established it is.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Atleast someone understood what I mean't. Sorry to state fact but England is a Tiny island the size of Florida and yet we are one of the most powerful countries in the world, and if you were to put the leading countries of power in size ratio with England the chances of England coming top are pretty darn high.

We may already be a highly developed country and the rest of the world including the rest of UK may be starting to catch up. But that don't mean we've came to a holt.

I'm not saying that England are superior and the rest of UK aren't. But if you were asked "where you come from?" and you replied "UK" the chances of the person thinking you came from England are far greater than Wales, Ireland and Scotland.

The reason us british aren't patriotic is because we have grown accustom to the way of England and how established it is.

I really hope you are refering to Northern Ireland when you say Ireland lol

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
thing is when england gets into a fight its no longer england it becomes 'Britain' or 'United Kingdom' and wales still dont know wats going on. so excuse me for having sum h8red for the english. england maybe bigger but who cares thats just bcoz of alot of history and bcoz bak centurys ago the english dominated in wars with wales and scotland bcoz they had over seas allies. but thats all to do with ancient history. today is present and the effects of years ago are here to stay forever more than likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.