RZ 1.9 High Rate -- News , Updates and patches. (Event???)

smoochy boys on tour

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
weaponpatch.jpg

News, Updates and Patches.

Ragezone 1.9 High rate has decided to under-go a make over, I have ordered a brand new faster server located in europe to help overall stability, ping and uptime of the server, the specs are as follows;

AMD64_X2_4200 - - AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200 2.2GHz, Dual Core - 2048 MB RAM DDR2 - 160GB HDD

Some time during the server transfer, the release of the patch and when everything has settled down (we estimate end of may), the server shall be undergoing a huge event, no details are to be unvealed yet but of course I can state that it will BENEFIT new players, RETURNING players and existing players.

For more details ... visit; http://forum.ragezone.com/f242/next-patch-lets-take-look-screenshots-246761/

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
weaponpatch.jpg

News, Updates and Patches.

Ragezone 1.9 High rate has decided to under-go a make over, I have ordered a brand new faster server located in europe to help overall stability, ping and uptime of the server, the specs are as follows;

AMD64_X2_4200 - - AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200 2.2GHz, Dual Core - 2048 MB RAM DDR2 - 160GB HDD

Some time during the server transfer, the release of the patch and when everything has settled down (we estimate end of may), the server shall be undergoing a huge event, no details are to be unvealed yet but of course I can state that it will BENEFIT new players, RETURNING players and existing players.

For more details ... visit; http://forum.ragezone.com/f242/next-patch-lets-take-look-screenshots-246761/

Weps pretty cool, shud have made different images tbh but is gd.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Great Shouldnt U say that there ************ stuff u got off the website which are released by ******* staff.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Hi Guys...

During the future we are now using an auto patch system, making it easier for future updates, to use the autopatch you require Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) 1.5+ JRE installed.... So download and install IF you require it.

To connect, simply download the attachment and place the two files in the base legend of mir folder... example;

Base Dir = C:\Documents and Settings\MentaL\My Documents\Games\RaGEZONE1.9HIGH\ (Or wherever your RZ Mir folder is)

Place the two files AutoPatcher.exe and KaoriPatchGZ.ini into C:\Documents and Settings\MentaL\My Documents\Games\RaGEZONE1.9HIGH\ (Or wherever your RZ Mir folder is) and run Autopatcher.exe.

This will then download the required new client to connect to the server.

Winrar is required to extract the autopatcher, get it at WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

attach - http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8746&d=1178293541

Wonders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Far Far Away
The stats are aweful good on them weps =\ i mean why does a Wizzie need A.speed and ACC? and for the level, the warrior weapons DC isnt that impressive either DragonGate is almost on par with it =\