SabreMir 2.3 med rate open beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
It is generally a good server mate with good gm's just cbf to run about unlocking caves does my head in lol. but yh defo give it a bash mate

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
It is generally a good server mate with good gm's just cbf to run about unlocking caves does my head in lol. but yh defo give it a bash mate

Might have to, what you playing atm?

dan3gerous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2013
peeps ypu don't have to unlock the caves it's optional just teles you to the entrance you can still use npc's to tele to twns then rt only takes 1 min lol =)

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:57 PM ----------

if you want to start a server without any problems then join this 1 peeps tested a few this week and tbh i only played a bit of each but this 1 is 1 thats actuly been thought about before even the beta stage (dedicated gm's) think il stick with this 1 for abit myself =)

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I think we've hit 27 users atm, servers fab!

We just need that extra 10 people on to give it a nice "packed" feel now :)
Its 4am and we currently have 15 people online xD

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
ermm just tried downloading it got half way thru and froze, so i closed it down to restart it and now it says servers down :(
and forum link dont work ....

Last edited:

Sodslaw

Ol' Phart
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
Suffolk
The guy who runs the server is having fun. SO server is running well . N00bs catered for by Quick levelling in N00b area(until 28).
In all a happy server

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
Afaik i've never been banned on a server for 'cheating' So yeah, why has my IP been banned?

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
Afaik i've never been banned on a server for 'cheating' So yeah, why has my IP been banned?

mir2foryou, i dont even know you but im sick of seeing your fukin name everywhere, on everyones upcoming server threads..to advertising, bagging out peoples servers, trying to promote yours and wingeing.
its fair 2 say from all tht iv seen i have no suprise as to why the host has ip banned you cause you my little humprat ARE A TWAT.
just *** off mate, sik of seein your sooky self everywhere.
Your servers a bag of **** too, i downloaded some files lastnight too, might put them online n call it venomous mir, or better still Euro mir cause you'v done *** all.

lata bro. i aint replying to you even if u reply to me cause your a twat, just had enough of seeing you bitch everywhere and felt like sommet needed to be said not that its gonna change cause again..your a twat.

toodles.

---------- Post Merged at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:48 AM ----------

autopatcher should be working fine? what cant u see ?

i can see everything except the tiles your using for the flooring. cant even see BW floor for some reason. so just the tiles i think.

Reactions: TravisW
Status
Not open for further replies.