sabuk

smoochy boys on tour

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
hi sorry to bother you but i started to do a new sabuk map, i have removed all of the old sabuk info and replaced with my new info . but each time i save the txt file in the castle 0 folder it wont save .

still got a prob with me sabuk folder it not letting me save the changes i make for some resone and when i put in on read only (as it only save that way) , it say it can not read the file . any one know wat i am doing wrong.

i did remove all the old sabuk and mudwall data ect and replaced all with my own . all the doors work fine

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
some sw cords are coded to in m2 server, so if u remake the map you gotta delete alot of mw to keep sw in the same cords.

Upvote 0

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
still got a prob with me sabuk folder it not letting me save the changes i make for some resone and when i put in on read only (as it only save that way) , it say it can not read the file . any one know wat i am doing wrong.

i did remove all the old sabuk and mudwall data ect and replaced all with my own .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
look in setup txt see if the is anything todo with sw and cords

Upvote 0

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Like I said make sure server is offline (M2Server.exe must not be running) whilst you edit sw otherwise it won't save.

Upvote 0

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
i have done that lol but still no joy i have removed all of the old mw with all npc gaurds ect

i have the new map in files and working with all the cords needed in the m2serv and in the castle folder .
but still wont let me take it from me tester who as sw

also wat coulors should you be as , the one thats got sw is in blue when in side the castle but when out side he is white . the one with out sw is green then in castle but out side is white

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
could do but i not sure on how to do that is there a guild in do that do you know , as this sw is a pain in the back side lol

Upvote 0