Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
stores need sorting todd put load kit in the one in town and its not in my store was sum decent stuff put in aswell

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
after reading ppls post is this reli worth downloading or not lool ?

It's a good server if im completely honest, the usercount could be higher if some things were handled differently i guess, but it is a very good server with a lot of potential

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
my 2 cents, when i first started playing the server i rlly liked it, but as usual i think i was just excited because it was a fresh start lol, when the first clear ring dropped on day 3 i was like ok fluky but il carry on, but to have the main droppers as KS and WT i dont think can be forgiven =/
I do agree with you todd on trying to limit speed, but i think it could have been handled better =/

All the best to you on your future servers buddy and i did enjoy this server overall :)
Finally thanks for work! i swear no server owners ever get recognition, just abuse. lol

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Dunno what happend with todd..at the begining he was online alot.. but it seems he's always afk nowadays..

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Dunno what happend with todd..at the begining he was online alot.. but it seems he's always afk nowadays..

yeah ive been busy irl... server is back online now, got in and my computer had been switched off :S

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada

Seems to me like he doesn't give a **** about his server any more now that he can't do anything about the speed hackers.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Seems to me like he doesn't give a **** about his server any more now that he can't do anything about the speed hackers.

Nobody speed hacking on the server anymore.. they have moved along to the next one.

@Todd Any news on updates? Its been awhile without a word from you.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Nobody speed hacking on the server anymore.. they have moved along to the next one.

@Todd Any news on updates? Its been awhile without a word from you.

am planning to add caves, mir items and additional drop changes to the server at some point soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.