Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
New cave doesn't seem too bad, haven't managed too kill the sub yet but had a couple of gems and such drop from the mobs.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Can you have a look at wizz damage please bro, Takes me a while to kill a single mob in certain places whereas the other classes can kill em within seconds

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Can you have a look at wizz damage please bro, Takes me a while to kill a single mob in certain places whereas the other classes can kill em within seconds

have looked into and adjusted wizards strengths slighlty, please report back on this change plz x

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
have looked into and adjusted wizards strengths slighlty, please report back on this change plz x

Im no longer hitting 48's with Flame Disruptor and 25's with FW so theres an obvious change there, thankyou

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Suggest too anyone if your bored come and give this server a try it doesn't take to long to catch up,
If you want to pm me ingame and i'll give you a help in hand to start you of

/BigDickBoris

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Agree with the two posts above, the update has added that extra something to do whilst we wait for the next one. Feel free to give me a pm if you need a hand with anything in game.

/Bench or /****

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Would be a bit higher if Todd wasnt a nazi about certain situations ;p Was getting over 20 regularly till ban hammer went off its tits.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Would be a bit higher if Todd wasnt a nazi about certain situations ;p Was getting over 20 regularly till ban hammer went off its tits.
or we could have 25+ people on line with half of them running speed hacks...... u were one of the retards banned on chronicles says it all having to cheat on mir lol how bad are u at this game. todd acted on his best interest removing a few idiots in the short term is better than keeping u lot around

Status
Not open for further replies.