Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Need an endgame boss and items, atm people are exceeding the boss difficulty and items (even though they're barely dropping, the current lvl 42 kit allows you to solo the game). By this I mean real group content, MM is soloable and has been since its release. Group caves need to be dropping very well, MM does not.

Need kit 5-10 levels above highest level to be dropping so people have a reason to level. Atm that is invalid.

Server is still okay, has potential. But growing tired of farming every boss endlessly for almost no reward (Mir belt is only kit improvement for around 3 weeks)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Need an endgame boss and items, atm people are exceeding the boss difficulty and items (even though they're barely dropping, the current lvl 42 kit allows you to solo the game). By this I mean real group content, MM is soloable and has been since its release. Group caves need to be dropping very well, MM does not.

Need kit 5-10 levels above highest level to be dropping so people have a reason to level. Atm that is invalid.

Server is still okay, has potential. But growing tired of farming every boss endlessly for almost no reward (Mir belt is only kit improvement for around 3 weeks)

I agree with what you've said, farming bosses for useless items like serpent swords just gets boring, the lack of warrior weapons and male armours on the game seems a bit strange, i spoke to you about it yesterday Todd, not sure if you looked into it or not.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Something must be dropping well, as a certain player seems to be getting all the luck!

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I agree farmed over 500-600 bosses in 3-4 days and all i've had is x2 heavenguards.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Mmm not to mention iv personally never seen some players in a cave, i mean literally never. I kill Ruler pretty much on r/s aswell as vortex and BDD bosses, Mir King not so much but they are what is expect to be dropping best. Yet after probably near 100-120 Ruler kills iv had nothing I haven't smelted, along with hundreds more subs in MM. DD still seems terrible and OKS isn't even killed.

Ruler and Vortex need their drops sorting. Not had a single thing from either, barring maybe 10 orbs. Sick of AC/AMC gems also, remove them.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Mmm not to mention iv personally never seen some players in a cave, i mean literally never. I kill Ruler pretty much on r/s aswell as vortex and BDD bosses, Mir King not so much but they are what is expect to be dropping best. Yet after probably near 100-120 Ruler kills iv had nothing I haven't smelted, along with hundreds more subs in MM. DD still seems terrible and OKS isn't even killed.

Ruler and Vortex need their drops sorting. Not had a single thing from either, barring maybe 10 orbs. Sick of AC/AMC gems also, remove them.

Dat 8k gg stack.

Updates need to happen. Items need to start dropping. Game needs to start progressing, solo wise & especially group wise. I've pretty much lost all interest for now.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I dont mind how rare items seem to be i'd just like the higher level items to be ingame so it gives me something to level for,

Bori

---------- Post Merged at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
There needs to be a reason for players to want to log on, atm i think everyones getting bored of hunting 100+ bosses for a level 43 wep or a decent armour..

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Things seem too have been dropping today, these are what I've seen/heard have dropped.

ProRing
MirM
MirBoots
Heavenguard M/F x2
ProField
Crimsboots x4
Tormentslayer

And so on drops really don't seem that bad I would like something too level for tho :/

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
its not that drops are **** its that easy boss,s drop better then so called harder/higher lvl cave,s

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
its not that drops are **** its that easy boss,s drop better then so called harder/higher lvl cave,s

This, no matter what anyone says, WT still seems to drop better than any of the top end bosses.. Even some subs drop better than the mains

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Thats because the low end bosses are killed much more then the higher end ones, Would be nice too hear from you todd, your characters been sat in SZ afk for 3 days now!!

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Todd these cheats need to be banned, there hitting at 10+ aspeed while there kit only as 2 or 3 and there running around like jet planes.

Last edited:

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
Been banned for a 2nd time 4 not doing nowt wrong and todd not having a clue, hold out for ben,s server dont waste ur time on this

(gave /pork away so not me playing

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Been banned for a 2nd time 4 not doing nowt wrong and todd not having a clue, hold out for ben,s server dont waste ur time on this

(gae /pork away so not me playing

not even gonna get into this one. Cant believe i allowed u to play for as long as i did :S

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
cant believe server still going i know u know everybody know ppl only on it w8ing 4 bens

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

(gae /pork away so not me playing

Was on today for a little while, don't know if it was you on pork or whoever you gave it to! was pvping them legit without cheats ( i admit if i had cheats on i dont care was a lvl 38 char ) Just xp and acpi, 5 minutes later banned for no reason. Kids a ****ing loser lol

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Was on today for a little while, don't know if it was you on pork or whoever you gave it to! was pvping them legit without cheats ( i admit if i had cheats on i dont care was a lvl 38 char ) Just xp and acpi, 5 minutes later banned for no reason. Kids a ****ing loser lol

hahaha, whose believing this?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I told Todd your char, and would see you banned for being you, without fresh evidence. No server needs people like you weather your currently cheating or not. Your aids to the community.

Still stand by Pork not cheating, arguably over speed via tweaks, but no 3rd party program or manipulation of exe.

Status
Not open for further replies.