Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
he says i hit fast yet i wear 2 gale ring and gale necky all the time speed+7 add in tdb spam hits gunna look fast try testing stuff todd and as 4 me skiping on ur screen ur on host pc ppl are gunna look fast

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
All todd has todo is get a shitty system Beast edition Tiny XP, ACPI.. Sit in sz he will see who's cheating but hes to lazy and bone idol to do that, hes trying to monitor speed sat on a windows 7 pc WHILE hosting the server, kids clueless said at start no donations now the npc says " ANY OTHER ITEMS PLEASE MSG TODD " ****ing loser

Reactions: SmavidDavid

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
All todd has todo is get a shitty system Beast edition Tiny XP, ACPI.. Sit in sz he will see who's cheating but hes to lazy and bone idol to do that, hes trying to monitor speed sat on a windows 7 pc WHILE hosting the server, kids clueless said at start no donations now the npc says " ANY OTHER ITEMS PLEASE MSG TODD " ****ing loser

u both cheated got caught stop the crying and man the **** up stop being little bitches. if u need to tweek ur pc to play mir at a decent speed then go get a job and buy a half decent pc......

u say your waiting on bens server ye ??? what makes u think u will even be allowed on it at this rate ???

Reactions: helpmeplay

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
u both cheated got caught stop the crying and man the **** up stop being little bitches. if u need to tweek ur pc to play mir at a decent speed then go get a job and buy a half decent pc......

u say your waiting on bens server ye ??? what makes u think u will even be allowed on it at this rate ???

This.
OWNED

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Be quiet Joe, you have no clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

I would rather see players who have be known for cheating to be allowed on Bens server. If the files are good enough to not allow cheating, then it will be fun to see how they cope in PvP without an advantage.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Cheats on mir....

If you dont wanna play the game the way it was designed to be played then put down your mouse and go the **** outside. Skepta your a ****ing adult too grow up kid.

And Joe's right, why would a server owner let a "Known Cheat" play his/her server??

Cheats are bad Mmkayyyyy.

Aint nobody got time fo'dat.

---------- Post Merged at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I would rather see players who have be known for cheating to be allowed on Bens server. If the files are good enough to not allow cheating, then it will be fun to see how they cope in PvP without an advantage.

If thats the case then so be it fair game to all.

People need to remember, its the people who cheat that spend 3/4 of their spare time playing mir... Why ruin a game that obviously control your life.

Dont bite that hand that feeds you.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Have let Todd know. Awaiting reply.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
They are done, just final tweaks.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Want fingering?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Dunno what he's doing, said he would put it up soon about an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.