Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Todd anything going to get done? You also said there would be an update this week which we haven't even seen you online since friday.. If you haven't got time for the server just shut it down so people can stop wasting there time on here.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Logic a well known speed cheater.. Get's his account banned for cheating (Not permanent). He uses a second account to do this all again even though he was caught on Logic.. But he still runs free from this day!. (How f*cking strange).

Cloud covers his name with "Guild title" and suddenly GM appears and permanent banned him (Without WARNING!).

So a cheater basically gets away from speed cheating but cloud can't get at least a WARNING for what's been done?

Can a moderator sort this server out! And if it doesn't get sorted! Delete the thread please.

-Ash

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Logic a well known speed cheater.. Get's his account banned for cheating (Not permanent). He uses a second account to do this all again even though he was caught on Logic.. But he still runs free from this day!. (How f*cking strange).

Cloud covers his name with "Guild title" and suddenly GM appears and permanent banned him (Without WARNING!).

So a cheater basically gets away from speed cheating but cloud can't get at least a WARNING for what's been done?

Can a moderator sort this server out! And if it doesn't get sorted! Delete the thread please.

-Ash

ridiculous post, more then one person uses his I.P. I cannot simply ban a character for using his i.p. If known cheater is recorded or i catch him action will be taken x

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
todd bann,s ppl has he see fit some ppl get away with it and other get bann 4 nowt

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
todd bann,s ppl has he see fit some ppl get away with it and other get bann 4 nowt

sofar every single person ive banned has owned up to their cheats. or what they have been banned for. You are one stubborn fker tho.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
sofar every single person ive banned has owned up to their cheats. or what they have been banned for. You are one stubborn fker tho.

If you think Pork was cheating you should just go get a rope and end it.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
todd if i was banned because i was cheating bug expoiting being abuse id say fair-do,s i was in the wrong but its wrong on ur part to ban me cuz im fast and i wear gale items so i hit fast.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
todd if i was banned because i was cheating bug expoiting being abuse id say fair-do,s i was in the wrong but its wrong on ur part to ban me cuz im fast and i wear gale items so i hit fast.

even ur own guild was saying your too fast.. it was unfair to allow you to continue playing with that speed.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
You've been playing mir like 10 years Todd you of all people should know there's always going to be faster people, cant banned them though.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
who was saying im 2 fast in guild as there only about 4 ppl in it me sky caj/wond

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
who was saying im 2 fast in guild as there only about 4 ppl in it me sky caj/wond

one of the cajmere players, dave i think? U cannot argue the fact ur too fast. Its a joke and will not be on my server.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
i dont play, and I treat everyone fairly. I will not do anything to benefit one person or one group of people.

You play Khronez, as you had a conversation with me one day whilst you were logged on it.

Dave has said in this thread he doesn't think Pork cheats so where you are pulling this from is beyond me.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Ohh is this true? would make sense I guess, anyways if it was you on Khronez thanks for the clear ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies.