Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
you ready for an influx of CNs

oh im ready x

---------- Post Merged at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Game patch 23/06/2014:

- Ancient Temple added (new style BDD for advanced players)
- DemonicIsland added (new cave used for both leveling + bossing)
- Loads of new items now in drops (level 50+)
- New legendary set (Realm Kit)
- Fix for speed cheating!!! (hopefully)

there will also be the addition of a 3rd cave soon, depending on how Ancient Temple is used it will be solo or group.

NEW MINIMAP DOWNLOAD
https://mega.co.nz/#!M0sFSKzY!xVZ8H5EKFiRTHrd4m6CSyyaDOMlM-b2sE3lSW3CdHSo

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Due to the complete lack of fix's and the fact 1hits are constant, taos have not been sorted and ud rather think about lowering gale items for no necessary reason im officially retired, my char has been given to guild, this is not a rage quit about pk or other players it is simply because of the fact **** all has been done about anything important would rather **** around all week and add a couple caves either way enjoy server peeps is pretty good other than todds complete lack of fixing genuine problems love you todd but what a bubble....

Blakey Lvl 46Tao Retired

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I think I've seen 3 people on Khronez, real owner, thedarkman and Blakey, I could be mistaken tho. New updates are good making the server fresh again.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I think I've seen 3 people on Khronez, real owner, thedarkman and Blakey, I could be mistaken tho. New updates are good making the server fresh again.

Todd plays him too.

Speed cap has ruined it for me and most I think. I'm not even fast, yet i keep bouncing back and it's annoying.

Also Todd say's he will be lowering speed on gale Kit, which is a bit silly, especially so later in the server when people have wasted so many gems and orbs on them.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Todd plays him too.

Speed cap has ruined it for me and most I think. I'm not even fast, yet i keep bouncing back and it's annoying.

Also Todd say's he will be lowering speed on gale Kit, which is a bit silly, especially so later in the server when people have wasted so many gems and orbs on them.
i like the server its pretty damn good. not many servers i would log on and play for a full day, im gonna be playing it a lot more i reckon. the cap annoys the **** out of me im on a average pc with normal win xp installed and no tweaks acpi etc. when i started i was fine then bounce back began, never experienced bounce back before. i just hope something changes cause when it does really really piss me off i wont play :P

im enjoying my time at the moment, aslong as i get an rt right near where i want to go haha. for the record its only certain maps that it horrendous

ty for a good server mate

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Taoists have been buffed slightly, both defensively and offensively.

P.S i dont have time to play any characters, i have logged on a few different ones for a hunt or two. I do not treat any of them differently. I have been on : Cajmere,Pork,Khronez,Samurai,BigDickBoris... all from diff guilds/friendships.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
He went on Boris when it was just me and him on one night and we had a run through bdd.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Why you logging on other peoples chars -_-

why wudnt i? its like sharing with any other person? + i can get a feel of the balance for PVE + PVP... makes perfect sense.

---------- Post Merged on 25-06-2014 at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-06-2014 at 08:25 PM ----------

Upcoming patch:

- Level 40-50, 45-55, 50-60 levelling caves. Within these caves there will be bosses on a low re-spawn timer, with pretty poor drops but the chance to drop a key(this will allow you to begin your "trial" to unlock the next tier levelling cave) May also be some more "hidden" content within these levelling caves :)
- New custom special rings, will be 3 to start with, but have ideas for a further 2. (these will all have special effects and have similar rarity to that of Teles/clears etc)
- New unique Rare items to be added to the game, Examples of this would be a SpeedRing (speed 3 dc 0-5), HealthRing for wizzies, and a SummonRing for taos. Aswell as these items there will be pure damage sets etc.
- New Temples/Caves. Will be working on a lot of new caves to be introduced at some point this week.
- Expansion to smelting NPC's features.
- New features to be added :)

Will add more to this list once ive slept and remember more :P

Screenies of the 1st two Leveling maps in progress :

- http://oi62.tinypic.com/2igzjoo.jpg
- http://oi62.tinypic.com/2igzjoo.jpg

Screenies of a few new bosses coming to the game :

- http://oi60.tinypic.com/1582rev.jpg
- http://oi57.tinypic.com/34xhllh.jpg
- http://oi62.tinypic.com/2a0lxxd.jpg

UPDATED CLIENT DOWNLOAD : https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlivacasuudiwwo/Sacred Mir.rar?dl=1

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
In my opinion gale set won't be required much when you're higher level because the higher items will be too good not to use and gale set will soon die out once people are around level 55/60s etc.

-Ash

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
The bounce back is too much. I'm not going to argue with you over my opinion of you ruining the game over peoples speed so I'll just call it quits finally. Good luck though.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
The bounce back is too much. I'm not going to argue with you over my opinion of you ruining the game over peoples speed so I'll just call it quits finally. Good luck though.
i have resorted to playing on a win7 lappy, bounce back on my untweaked xp pc isnt good, wish it would change :welcoming:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

was always gonna happen tho, those that were too fast b4 the cap were always gonna be pissed off tht they aint fast nomore.

P.S started making a website this morning as i cudnt sleep : www.sacredmir.com Let me know what you think of it sofar, its nowere near finished but im too tired to continue right now :P

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
was always gonna happen tho, those that were too fast b4 the cap were always gonna be pissed off tht they aint fast nomore.

P.S started making a website this morning as i cudnt sleep : www.sacredmir.com Let me know what you think of it sofar, its nowere near finished but im too tired to continue right now :P

My issue isn't with how fast my character runs vs other people, but more to do with the fact that W7 does not run the client at optimal speeds, the frame rate is far too low and it just looks like ****. Forcing people to play like this is silly imo, but again this is your decision. I'll just wait it out until Ben's server goes live.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
My issue isn't with how fast my character runs vs other people, but more to do with the fact that W7 does not run the client at optimal speeds, the frame rate is far too low and it just looks like ****. Forcing people to play like this is silly imo, but again this is your decision. I'll just wait it out until Ben's server goes live.

you was fine 1v2 in AncientTemple on ur Win7, i sat n watched you.

Status
Not open for further replies.