Here are a few of my maps hope you will like them i love making maps:P:D
Some that i made with the new tiles..

Tell me all what you think :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Might just be my eyes, but do the floor tiles not match up with the bit of flooring on the wall objects?

If this is your first attempt, then not bad and keep at it!

-p

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Niceone are you releaesing these? o_O

/Zen2

SacredPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2008
Spain
Wont release these yet cause i made them for a m8's server :)
But ty i'm happy you liked them :D

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
f2ofpalacefk7

Is horrible the top right room, you can't use the walls like that sorry mate :(

Rest are ok

/Jenix

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
unfortunately the quality of the images is too low to say something.. but they dont seem bad execpt the make headhunter made me notice.. he is right about the walls u have put there.. they dont look nice :(

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Firsty.. it aint bloddy hardto post images in correct tags.

1st map.
Ok nice map.. simple layout looks ok. However i think the floor tiles... and object choices inside the map dont work with the style of walls. Purely because ZT Just doesnt suit.... whatever these new objects are for. I think it looks tacky and rubbish.

Secondly, the little section off to the side.. make it a second map. No need for it, unless you can only reach it by RT or something as a secret area.

2nd map
Again... idea is good.. poorly executed. The tiles and objects you using just dont work... also the lava bit? Same again.. just doesnt float my boat.

3rd map
This maps... ok, You have stuck to objects made for those walls.. however still tiles... they dont work. I know there isnt a official tile for this.. or a map to work off but still. Also the walls where theyjsut end? CRAP. Sorry you cant decsribe it any other way.

4th map
This is an ok map.. just too empty again its the objects avaliable at fault here..

To be honest.. work on other new tiles.. ones that been out a couple of months.. as im sure this isnt last patch updating these. there is a space for things to be added. Also work on skills and techniques, your get better. But if it doesnt work.. dont do it, but still take chances =D

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Links changed so you don't need to click each link to view them.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
is curios si eu pt ce prieten , gatu mati de idiot...

translation: they are cool... but you need more work on them...

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I kinda like the idea of the maps, and the their overall shape but they all do lack details.

Just keep going over the map with some matching details to them tiles and they'll look good.
GL

/kizza