Saddam Hussein executed before dawn

Join Discord

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
Lol. I wanted to see this, but thought it was in a couple weeks? apparently it was shown on TV untill he actually got hung

He deserves it the twat.

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
How ****ing sad, i dont know but i feel remorse for this dictator. Why? Because he was around 70 and he was sentenced to a slow death, saddam himself said he would like to be shot instead, they denied it. I cant really talk as i dont know/experienced what the Iraqi people experienced during his reign of 'terror' as people put it. However how the old saying goes ... two wrongs dont make a right, what would the guy do if he was serving life in prison?.

And josh your a moron, you have the intelligence of a goat. Why would you like to see a person getting hanged? did you just say this to let people think your 'hardcore' in real life?. Anyways when you die, ill visit you and piss on your grave. And in regards to your last comment, i am 100% you have no clue what he even done, you just connect the guy to 9/11 as most people do, and think he was as bin laden. Anyways im not saying the guy wasnt scum but none the less your an idiot.

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
hmm, why would he want to see it..? maybe cos he killed tons of people for no apparent reason, so he deserves it and i hope he died a horrible and long death.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
How ****ing sad, i dont know but i feel remorse for this dictator. Why? Because he was around 70 and he was sentenced to a slow death, saddam himself said he would like to be shot instead, they denied it. I cant really talk as i dont know/experienced what the Iraqi people experienced during his reign of 'terror' as people put it. However how the old saying goes ... two wrongs dont make a right, what would the guy do if he was serving life in prison?.

And josh your a moron, you have the intelligence of a goat. Why would you like to see a person getting hanged? did you just say this to let people think your 'hardcore' in real life?. Anyways when you die, ill visit you and piss on your grave. And in regards to your last comment, i am 100% you have no clue what he even done, you just connect the guy to 9/11 as most people do, and think he was as bin laden. Anyways im not saying the guy wasnt scum but none the less your an idiot.

imo he should have been left to rot in a jail cell till he died, hanging him gave him a quick way out.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
How ****ing sad, i dont know but i feel remorse for this dictator. Why? Because he was around 70 and he was sentenced to a slow death, saddam himself said he would like to be shot instead, they denied it.

Yeah it really breaks my heart. The poor guy was not allowed to choose how he died. How awful for him. Cos I totally remember seeing him go up to every person he was going to kill and asking them to fill out surveys so as to get a better idea of how they wanted to be murdered.

Good night, sweet prince :(

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
In a bizzare twist this is probably the only time ive ever been able to use my favoured word:

CHOKE

and actually have it on topic.

Note: Hanging isn't meant to be a slow death, and it probably wasn't. The drop is supposed to break your neck killing you near instantly. However in cases where the rope is too long/short, victims can end up struggling for ages, or the force is so hard the head breaks right off.

Either way he deserved it, he killed an entire village just because a group failed to assasinate him after he visited it. Also, hanging was something he 100% condoned, during his time in power, hangings took place as half time entertainment at football matches, and sometimes before and after them.

This is known as poetic justice.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN

Pssh if it was up to me i would of had him hung drawn and quartered. Then unceremoniously fed to a pack of dogs. :bbcguy:

Last edited:

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
George Bush has done just about as much damage (probebly more) than Saddam ever did.

Fair enough Saddam deserved it, but so does many more people in power, who quite frankly wont get hung.

Hyphocrits tbh..

/Tofas

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
tbh peopling are starting to believe his not dead yet, lol and they faked it because videos on the net only show the bit where the rope gets tied around his neck not the acctually hanging.

Last edited:

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
tbh peopling are starting to believe his not dead yet, lol and they faked it because videos on the net only show the bit where the rope gets tied around his neck not the acctually hanging.

Yes its fake, i guess his body is also fake that got put in a bag and got shown to people.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Hope he rots in hell he shouldent of been killed quick like that he should be been killed sloley like he did to his people!

ROT IN HELL YOU *** ** ***** ***** ********** **** ********** **** ***** **********

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
George Bush has done just about as much damage (probebly more) than Saddam ever did.

Fair enough Saddam deserved it, but so does many more people in power, who quite frankly wont get hung.

Hyphocrits tbh..

/Tofas

George Bush didnt murder a village. Yes his actions have led to more Iraqis being killed (the cost of war) but Saddam needed to be removed and they werent killed because of a personal vendetta.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
George Bush didnt murder a village. Yes his actions have led to more Iraqis being killed (the cost of war) but Saddam needed to be removed and they werent killed because of a personal vendetta.

I see where you are coming from, but George Bush have caused more deaths than Saddam has EVER!

We can argue about it all day, but you must see my point of view?

George Bush's Mess ups shall we say? Has lead to many deaths which were not needed, he deserves some punishment himself.

/Tofas

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
In a bizzare twist this is probably the only time ive ever been able to use my favoured word:

CHOKE

and actually have it on topic.

Note: Hanging isn't meant to be a slow death, and it probably wasn't. The drop is supposed to break your neck killing you near instantly. However in cases where the rope is too long/short, victims can end up struggling for ages, or the force is so hard the head breaks right off.

Either way he deserved it, he killed an entire village just because a group failed to assasinate him after he visited it. Also, hanging was something he 100% condoned, during his time in power, hangings took place as half time entertainment at football matches, and sometimes before and after them.

This is known as poetic justice.
imo he should have been left to rot in a jail cell till he died, hanging him gave him a quick way out.
agreed both
ur forgetting that he is someone that ordered ppls to die, bush is stupit ye, he thought that sadam had power to do dmg, but the fact is, that bush was trying to protact his country while sadam was killing with no real reason and on purpose

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
George Bush fought a war because he beleive saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction, or the capabilities of producing them. Saddam was already a war mongerer, he declared war on neighbouring countries over petty matters.

The thing is, if it was left, and Saddam did have weapons etc, and he launched one, everyone would have been harping on with the "FFS he should have acted before this happened". In that situation the world would have invaded Iraq anyway, and the same outcome woudl have been reached. The difference is, a lot of countries would have had a lot of dead people.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
George Bush fought a war because he beleive saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction, or the capabilities of producing them. Saddam was already a war mongerer, he declared war on neighbouring countries over petty matters.

The thing is, if it was left, and Saddam did have weapons etc, and he launched one, everyone would have been harping on with the "FFS he should have acted before this happened". In that situation the world would have invaded Iraq anyway, and the same outcome woudl have been reached. The difference is, a lot of countries would have had a lot of dead people.
true.
sadam was stupit also, talking too much, there r countries arround the world that do the same things to thier ppls as sadam and even worse, and usa dont invade there..
as the king shlomo sayed - life and death in the hand of the tongue

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006

Aha, that reminded me of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Ceauşescu

This guy was dealing with the Mafia, he was selling weapons and uniforms to iraq and he was a simple peon among men that risen to power by mistake. He starved people, killed people and so on until they got fed up and a massive riot broke out. Him and his wife were cought, and shot together.

Similar stuff ....:middle: