SaintsWrath Testing/Beta Now Open!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Hi all ,
sorry to keep this short but im due to go out in 5mins but ill update as soon as im back

Server Info

Exp - high exp in the database then x10 .
Gold - Gold isnt too hard to get your easily have enough cash for everything you need and more
Loads of items ingame and custom things

Forum - http://saintswrath.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Server Client - http://www.ukgame2you.co.uk/saintwrath/SaintsWrathFullClient.rar new client link .. faster lol

Server ip :- 78.147.146.124

Server is in testing / Beta stage if there are no major bugs the server WILL go into live without a wipe .

SERVER HAD TO BE WIPED DUE TO SOMEBODY MESSING WITH THE DATABASE , I APOLOGISE FOR THIS THE EXP IS NOW X2 GOOD LUCK SEE YOU INGAME . just to let everyone know this was like 6hours of server being up so no loss really .. wont happen again i get it to backup every 12hours .. but since i got no1 to screw with db nemore i wont have to do it as often

SORRY FOR THE MESS UP

i apologise for the crappy post but im in a rush ill sort it properly later

thanks for your time and enjoy playing

======================================================================================
Patch 1 - Part One

http://www.ukgame2you.co.uk/saintwrath/Patch.rar

WILL GIVE MORE INFO ONCE RELEASED VERY BUSY ATM !

COME JOIN IN THE FUN!

Last edited:

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
You just got Crusade files a put a server up this like the 4th time somone tried that in last month gl anyways :D

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Using another servers files are not good, considering you haven't made ANY changes what so ever and are most likely in it for either

1. Peoples account details.
2. Money
3. To piss around

to be honest, delete this thread and save yourself the embarrassment of being called all sorts of names and receiving a ton of abuse, when you actually put the effort in to make new items / modify crusades items, all of them not just 1 or 2, change maps, sz, lvling maps, different mobs etc then add a few different features like, modifying rebirth npc differently than crusades, changing pets, etc etc

thats when u can call it ur server, you should also upload it urself to make it look like you actually put some effort in.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
to be fair alot of stuff has been added , its more of the fact u wont see it untill u reach higher levels , i asked for crusade's consent to use these files and i got it , just put ur faith in the server and get a higher level and your see its not quiet like crusade at all :) , thank you for the feed back though

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
Btw we aint in it for the money, as u can clearly see, there are no Donations..., we need feedback so we can inprove the server, and yeah there have been a few attempt's of this server going up, but were the only one's that care at the moment in time, were going to do our best to get a good community going.. Thanks - Asura

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Thoughts when I log in... Need money to buy a few pots as mobs hurt in caves or could auto give them when new char created. Not sure on other things as of yet as only lvl 23 lol.

Instinctive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Newport
EXP is a bit slow altogether, i know your TRYING to make changes but these are based off Crusade. I'm putting up Crusade files without any changes simply for fun and PvP. However, i may wait untill some servers have gone down simply because these so many of the same coming up.

@Killmaster, i agree. The beginnercave even hurts, just give us say 50-100k to buy pots and spells.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
exp has been fixed - thanks for posting that , please register to the forum for us!
im at the ex's house so i cant reli do alot but im going on tv time to time when they need help .. exp is fixed

and theres our first patch in tonight with more fixes ( and any if u lot found anymore )

i would like to thank you guys for the time your spending helping myself and my team to get this server on the road.

@ the person who said exp is abit slow , ill have a couple of tests when i go ingame and if i feel its not high rate enough i will up it ,

once again thanks for feed back

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
bye look of the comment no lol but server seem bit ok some bug and that tho

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
servers down cos net popped and internet decided to reset .. forwarding ports now and fixing db .. be 5mins x

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
right , i just got told by a server team member that another member tried wiping the server , ended up failing badly and ****ing the database totaly , the only thing i can do is wipe it properly and revert the last backup i have ( which is before server went beta / testing )

so i sincerly apologise for the time you have lost BUT

there will be a EXP X2 event for 24 hours as soon as the server is up

once again im sorry on behalf on the noob who ****ed it .

/steve

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
wasnt it 10x befor it when down lol ffs lol i gopt to lvl 60 2 time now lol bk to 23 lol

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
im sorry stubble theres a x2 event on atm tho

SERVER BACK ONLINE THERE WILL BE A MINI EVENT INGAME TONIGHT AND TOMOZ MORNING FOR EVERYONE
ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGISE

THATS THE SERVER IP SEE YOU INGAME

EDIT

if you provide valid screen shots i will relevel ur char and give ur kit back

Last edited:

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
im sorry stubble theres a x2 event on atm tho

SERVER BACK ONLINE THERE WILL BE A MINI EVENT INGAME TONIGHT AND TOMOZ MORNING FOR EVERYONE
ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGISE

THATS THE SERVER IP SEE YOU INGAME

EDIT

if you provide valid screen shots i will relevel ur char and give ur kit back

Dont need an event didnt take us long to get our levels, however the caves were messed up.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Dont need an event didnt take us long to get our levels, however the caves were messed up.
caves have all been sorted now the event is ingame now till 12 tonight so use it the best u can