Salvation High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Savationbanner1.jpg

Server Ip = 80.84.53.34

Website = www.mylegendofmir.com

Downloads= http://www.mylegendofmir.com/Website...d=46&Itemid=53

Auto Patch=http://www.mylegendofmir.com/Website...d=47&Itemid=54

For more downloads, patches and information, please visit our website!

Salvation High Rate has been developed from the original Salvation (medium rate) Server.
While trying to keep the classic and unique systems from the medium rate, Salvation has turned in to a high leveling,high powered server.
Explore vast new caves and experiance new and old Quests designed to keep you interested and never bored.
New GameMasters and server helpers have been employed to continue to listen to the players and what they want and constantly update the server.
With a x 25 exp rate of that of the official euro mir,leveling could not be any easier.
New unique kits have been added to the server to give its players a wider choice of items and different hunting kits.
Pk is a massive part of the server with every cave a feast for the evil.

New players
Each new player that starts the server will be auto matical leveled to level 40 and given a full kit according to class and 90 % of the spells to get them started.

Think you might get bored?
Quests are been added every other day to keep you entertained.New items have already been added and can only be gained from completing Quests

New and unique items
Alot of new and never seen before items have been introduced for pinicall levels with Heaven and Mir items still staying at the top of the list as it was intended.
Items designed for high damage dealing and protection sets for defence have also been added while maintaning a pvp balance that gives every one a chance to fight createing a fair pvp/pk enviroment

New caves and hunting Grounds
Alot of new caves have been added as well as the original classics that the late great Euro Mir offered.Caves starting at level 40 ranging right up to level 200 will be added as the server progress's to accomidate the higher level players who hammer the leveling aspect of the game
Server Specifications
RAM:4.00 GB of RAM
Processor Speed:intel(R)Pentium(R)DUAL CPU
Connection:100 Mbps
Hosting Location:United Kingdom
Name of Host:Redstation

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Back again? How come? Is it going to stay this time?

Might give it a go once you reply to my questions!

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Back again? How come? Is it going to stay this time?

Might give it a go once you reply to my questions!
Salvation medium rate didnt attrract enough player to even cover the basic costs.
A high rate should attract alot more players and i have a new Admin.
her name is hathor and also Crystal will also be helping out alot.
I wont be getn involved to much with this server as i am working on my website business and my uni course.
I will just be offering support as and when its needed as i will be to darkrealm as its requested.
I will be mainly manageing the forums and the websites for both servers.
I hope this server is given a fair shot and players give it a try.

It has all the good parts of salvation with a high rate feel

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Could an administratr allow html plz or php on this page plz like the original server advert

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I hoep this server goes better for you than the last one and you don't decide to close it when players have just gotten into it.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I hoep this server goes better for you than the last one and you don't decide to close it when players have just gotten into it.

Hihi! Pot, kettle, black?

Good luck with the server, but hr isn't for me.

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
If Hathor is who I think she is, then this is a very good move because she is top notch. Also I was very impressed with Crystal and what she put into the med rate server, very original ideas.

The server was quite good when you first launched it, but if I'm honest, there was too many elements that just did not work and the grind was rather boring.
If the new admin has successfully removed all of the negative aspects of the server and work together on all future updates, then I can't see any reason why the server won't be a massive success.

All I would say is don't over complicate it like last time by adding too much, too quick and confusing players, maybe keep things back and add them gradually as the player base rises.

I'm quite enjoying playing 4H at the moment because it still has a decent player count. If the Salvation admins can guarantee that this will stay up longer than the mid rate did, I will try this server out.

Anyway, good luck with the server :thumbup2:

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
IS this customized? Or just Euro but high rate n few extras?

/daydie

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
IS this customized? Or just Euro but high rate n few extras?

/daydie

been lookin at info about server by looks its euro mir but x25 exp with few extras carnt really speculate tho as havnet played.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I believe (Paul correct me if needed) its more a euro style server, but with added extras, and better EXP.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
all servers are euro based.
After all the game is designed around it.
However i did make salvation low rate with euro in mind but it didnt go to plan.
Although the intentions where right the remaining mir comunity wanted high rate so this new high rate was formed.
I have still tried to keep a euro mir feel but with massive improvments.
Brand new systems never seen before.amazing new questssuch as the Development Quest
But yeah its as much euro feel as you can get in a high rate.

Labour0fLove

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2005
Server is being Re-opened, Hopefully tomorrow morning will all be good and running:)

I am hoping to get alot of the old community together & make it bigger, better, stronger and more fun than ever!

The old forums are back up http://www.mylegendofmir.com/forums I am willing to answer any questions that I can.

/GM Phantasy

Last edited:

DigitalDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2009
good luck playing this server again haha how many times now have ppl had to start again etc 3 times now. each time all donated to server to start again etc getting beyond a joke as ppl rely on a server thats up not to have our good money in your pocket to start again all time.

good luck with server al give it few month then it be down infact no a week as not many ppl going bk o that new dedi wont get payed hmm u/l paul lol

how longs it take to reset an ip ban hmm 2 secs lmfao

R.I.P salvation

Last edited:

Sukki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2010
Manchester, England
lol.
i dominated this server.
Too bad dota 2 has my gaming life now, the pvp is much better :)
And i love the fact it's gone from med/high to a high rate.... lol... dem noobs not being able to play without bare exps.