Saw 3

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Easily worse than the 1 and 2 put together in the sense of gore. Quality story line too. Wicked film, andybody else seen it?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
lol there was a woman sitting across from me who had her face covered for literaly the whole film, what a waste of £7.20

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Film is excellent, just depends if yu find things gorey too much, i personaly dont, i can sit and watch without it bothering me. But if your like the girl i went 2 see saw 1 with, you may have nightmares for 6 months =/

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
great 3rd film. the gore at the beginning made me queasy, and iv only ever felt like that with one other film (audition). loads of ppl threw up in our cinema, so funny.

not really a big twist in this one, but never the less its a great ending to what i hope will stay as a trilogy.

if they carry it on ill most likely be disapointed.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
great 3rd film. the gore at the beginning made me queasy, and iv only ever felt like that with one other film (audition). loads of ppl threw up in our cinema, so funny.

not really a big twist in this one, but never the less its a great ending to what i hope will stay as a trilogy.

if they carry it on ill most likely be disapointed.

hmm, i think this 1 has the biggest twist in it, at the end when you know what happens. didnt expect it at all.

i agree, it was a good finish to a trilogy, but you could still make a follow up.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Film wasnt to great tbh, its was unbelievably gorey which was good and worth the money just to see that, dont think the storyline was that good and the twist at the end was a let down for me.

They should stop after this one, i doubt they will though as they have definetly left a lot open. What was in the envelope, the tape that he covered with wax...