Think ive seen some people put this in there siggys. Not sure though, looks ok

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I like the way you say, ''Looks ok.''
can you do better? Judging by your siggy / avatar.. not a chance

Edit : I have posted some of my work on here in the past. I was wondering if i have sent it to any1, or if any1 has saved any of it as my computer crashed and lost everything! Post here if any1 has any of my pieces please.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
tbh Clue3Less, thats a disgusting thing to say, plus I dont really like it either, no way would it reach my desktop wallpaper. And you cant say Im bad at design.

P.S Flames, your sig is fine. Ignore the twat for putting you down.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Your sticking up for Flames? aka Value?

Edit : Maybe you have a different taste in deisgn than me (Aimed at 'would never reach my desktop wallpaper'). And, looking at your siggy, you are skillful with design, but i dont think Flames is.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Thankyou, but just dont go about putting people down, even if you dont like them. Maybe I do have different taste to you.

I didnt know he was Value, but as far as I know "Value" has never done me any harm so I dont have anything against him/her, therefore have no reason to not stick up for him :) Plus I dont even know what hes done to other people, dont pay much attention to other people problems, unless good mates ;)

On Topic
I think you could improve the text, and also work on the render,(although in other peoples eyes its probably fine, I'm not a fan of real life renders :)). I like the backround and the colour scheme.

Last edited:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Really dislike that wallpaper! The two background effects are awfully contrast, with what looks like little attempt to blend them. Text possitioning is nothing to be desired. The render image quality is poor (and I'm not a fan of renders myself anyway), and the cutting out is pants too, fortunately for the artist the background effect seems to make it more discreet.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
I like the way you say, ''Looks ok.''
can you do better? Judging by your siggy / avatar.. not a chance

Edit : I have posted some of my work on here in the past. I was wondering if i have sent it to any1, or if any1 has saved any of it as my computer crashed and lost everything! Post here if any1 has any of my pieces please.

why post a wallpaper on a graphics forum (yes you said it's not yours but w/e) someone gives an oppinion and you flame them for it, i mean forums are made for this stuff, so put your nappy back on.

Edit - you even said 'What About You?' obviosly hoping for good replys, but thats like 3 people who don't like it who have posted... you do the math...

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Cmon people lay of Clue he's clearly a scarface fan, and people have their own opinions about things. Yes, maybe he shouldnt be flaming, but theres no need to flame back, he seems like a canny lad.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
but still, i mean he asked for peoples oppinions but flamed them for it... maybe he should goto a scarface forum or something :p

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
!~Warning This Thread Is OverRun By Idiots~!

This forums maturity levels decrease every day.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
PennyFarthing said:
!~Warning This Thread Is OverRun By Idiots~!

!~Warning This Thread Has Been OverRun By TehAzzH00L3~!

SILENCE ROB, DONT POST IF YOU GOT NOTHIN TO POST ABOUT...