ScoNET beta v1.00

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
JohnBarny said:
lol basically its the gamegate ony displays 1 person is connected when theres more
oh... lol ye i seen dat the game gate is like contantly 0... but there lil number above n stuff... ye

Sasuke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hidden Leaf Village
im having a few problems getting images t work in pi area... im using euro1.9 and all ive done is installed the patch for this server = pc/psc and pt mobs all screwed and flashy/ invisible. me m8 badoc says just install exe with 1.9 client but i do tht server dont even open i have to put all the patch in there :S.

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Server is fantastic guys, awesome job.. Stop nerfing all easy bosses >.<...

PI is all screwed as above, flashing/invisible mobs. PC animations are all screwed, archer looks like swordsman and they walk with a very ghey step :brows:

Please, please, fix robes, titan/dragon. Can't wear them cause no weight loss boots :cray:

Either lower weight or intro instant slimfast!

41 Taoist

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
spacemonstar said:
Server is fantastic guys, awesome job.. Stop nerfing all easy bosses >.<...

PI is all screwed as above, flashing/invisible mobs. PC animations are all screwed, archer looks like swordsman and they walk with a very ghey step :brows:

Please, please, fix robes, titan/dragon. Can't wear them cause no weight loss boots :cray:

Either lower weight or intro instant slimfast!

41 Taoist

hiya SunGoddess? if its you lol

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
ScoNET Noob GM's

I would continue to play this serve,r but what's the point. The GM's are levelling their brothers, they can deny all they like but ask anyone on server.

Some people have to work hard for the levels, if your bro can't keep up that's his problem.

It was a good server, turned crap by sh1t GM's..

n00bs

SunGoddess

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
where can i get 1.9 from its not on sconet forums cus that link is broken

btw i agree sungoddess so what if he is your brother no excuse for leveling him plus he was cheating in full view of everyone and you still didnt ban him because he is your brother

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Haseebv said:
where can i get 1.9 from its not on sconet forums cus that link is broken

btw i agree sungoddess so what if he is your brother no excuse for leveling him plus he was cheating in full view of everyone and you still didnt ban him because he is your brother

Dont even bother talking to me i use the same rules for my bro as for every one else andy did have access to my gm and is banned for it, i sick of a few of your **** i have never @adjustlevel'd a single person accept when putting cheats to lvl 1 i have seen andy cheating as was warned then placed to lvl 1 for 30mins to cool off so dont give me your Bul**** if you dont agree PISSOFF..

also wud u rather have a reset if i get 10 people reply wanting reset i my consider it

TimM999

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2005
WTF RESET??? you taking the f*king p1ss???????????

i lvled to 45 legit and you go say do reset so all these mafia bums come back on...

tbh if u reset i quit

and yeah needs new items lvl 42 44 45 46 items ect
mayb few new caves with bosses

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
used to be 20 on at a time at first, till all **** happend sco's thinking about purchasing a dedicated server

Spike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2003
ye im cool with a reset as long as u make drops last a lil longer ^.^

/Mat

TimM999

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2005
wtf......

u guys wudnt care coz u noobs like lvl 25 or summin