ScoNET beta v1.00

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Beda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
This is a good server but i have BEEN BANNED from the server.

I was killing some EVIL HEN's and then i was recalled, killed and then told i was banned.
And the day before i loged of in the book shop in BW and whem i loged back on i was killed by a EVIL GUARD (a GM must of put it in there for fun).

Sasuke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hidden Leaf Village
i got killed by that guard. and u were banned bcos if u read what the gm shouts '' any1 kill 1 of those hens i will be@killed'' he prolly got pissed tht u didnt lissen and so, @killed u and ban u. u wont b ban for long imo u shud get back on pretty easy

# on a different note, Rock, please feel free to email WEMADE entertainment about this server. because, WEMADE pay their staff to look for sites and havent found out the very LARGE LOMCN site have they. either they r not employing the right people, or they really,really dont give a ****. im 100% sure they know about lomcn, and thru that can find any of the private servers, and how many have ever got banned? ( and i mean banned not just host using tht as an excuse to stop hosting!). so please m8, please email WEMADE and make a tit of yourself. Idiot.

Last edited:

Beda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I had only just loged on and within 1 to 2 min's that happened.
And if he check his logs he will see that i loged of about 1 houred ago and that i had only just loged on with in 1 to 2 mins of that happening

Last edited:

Beda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
Why bother asking he, I asked him if he could get my death drop from the Book shop in BW and he never answered me then after a GM put the Evil Guard in there.

zigzag

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 29, 2005
Ok for thoe who dont know I was rock on sconet and from first glance of posts I never said id email wemade the last thing i said in chat was "why am i lvl 1" i got no answer I then thought ok im off so i logged out deleted game you need to get your facts right.There wasnt any warning about killing the evilhens in chat so why wasnt they deleted from files in first place.You had a scrolling text at top of game why didnt you put a warning there?.Maybe you should ask fired as they seemed to know what my lvl status was maybe they had GM status etc.

Last edited:

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
Hello,
I am unsure who fired is, nor do i know what you talking about GM Status.
To clear a few things up;
Beda, you wasnt banned, we stopped the server temp. To see what was going on, basically some how EvilHen's got into files and was spawnin around BW. Barny annouced not to toutch, but Rock carried on. I have heard about Bera situatition though. Beda when you come back on, if you msg me that will be great. Rock There was a warning, he said it twice. Other people recived it.

This issue has been fixed now, we have started looking through the LOGS.

Thankyou.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Beda said:
Why bother asking he, I asked him if he could get my death drop from the Book shop in BW and he never answered me then after a GM put the Evil Guard in there.
Well its abit hard to answer when in had 12 ppl complainin about the EvilMir in ther i went in and killed b tried to retrive kits but it was abit hard as floor was littered, if u dont like they way things are run stfu and piss off im sick of u moaning

Beda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
Sco I was recalled to the Guard in BW, my lvl was put down to lvl 1, then i was killed and in a GM shout was anounced that i was banned "Beda is BANND".

JohnBarny said:
Well its abit hard to answer when in had 12 ppl complainin about the EvilMir in ther i went in and killed b tried to retrive kits but it was abit hard as floor was littered, if u dont like they way things are run stfu and piss off im sick of u moaning

And with the atitude of JohnBarny which i take is Barny (if i am wrong, i do apologise) on the server, in this reply about me (when the only thing i have complained about is what you see in this reply on this post), well i am sorry but i will not be coming back to this server.

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
Some more changes, we now have one Full GM me. And Barny is a half GM. We have updated alot of things, Beda you are welcome to come back.

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
Thats cool, we are in the making of the event for halooween. Server is guarnteed to be up for 12months+

Sasuke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hidden Leaf Village
guaranteed bcos u paid 4 a year of dedi server. so taking it down would just be complate waste of money lol :P

EDIT: server gone down :P

Sasuke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hidden Leaf Village
cmon ppl we need more players on this server to make it alot more fun, great server :)

EDIT: r u gunna put server back up then been an hour. well am off to play my guitar will check in a bit

Last edited:

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
there was top 30 list ill log on server pc in a sec and set it running as sco doesnt know how i dont play server no more (Barny) although i will keep updating