Scpecial Items

smoochy boys on tour

Paulius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2010
Hello,
On my server when you kill some boos and Drops item, it is often special, someone tell me how do I fall for +1, +2, adv, att ...?
Thanks.

Rawwwr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2010
It's automathic mate :)
It depends on luck, on all the servers I made, I have the problem that 50% of the dropped items are +1, 25% normal and 25% +2 or even more

Upvote 0

Rawwwr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2010
I think that there's not any solution for this :(
Just put the drops lower, and pray to don't give easily +2 or more items xD

Upvote 0

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
it depends on the type of item and you can change it its on on the last boxes on the table in the SQL best way it to make an item and do trial and changing it each time
hope this is some kind of help

i have done this before using 3.55 files

Upvote 0

mapadale

Without looking at the DB's I can't really confirm on how to stop this, but it's all to do with the rate on drops for that item, it's set in the DB but can't remember which part off hand. But you can stop it from dropping added items.

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Its on the cd.ini/console, there is an option to set the rate for added items, just set it to 0. I cant remember which option it is exactly, but I know its on the first tab when you open console where you see the comm shop rate, max gold pile setting etc on the left hand side,

Reactions: Ultimate
Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Sorry but I believe its better to add the information people need, even if its an old post so that anyone searching for the same answer can find it easier.

Upvote 0