screenshots of latest addition to my release

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
some screenshots showing the guild emblem system, first is showing the emblem (and where you click on it to change, aka in guild notice screen), second is the preview function it has so you can see what it'll change to, third is the final version you see on yourself / other ppl arround you when you mouseover or they mouseover you

Attachments

• Images108.jpg
    Images108.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 218
  • Images109.jpg
    Images109.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 219
  • Images110.jpg
    Images110.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 216

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007
Carnt you add stuff to the SVN so people dont have to use SQLdb TD as i find it very hard to set up and i think a few others do as well it also use's abit of speed and slows pc down :S (i think anyway)

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Carnt you add stuff to the SVN so people dont have to use SQLdb TD as i find it very hard to set up and i think a few others do as well it also use's abit of speed and slows pc down :S (i think anyway)

If you wanted to host a half decent server you'd have to use SQL anyway, even if you were using the SVN files, as Access doesn't really cut the mustard, so to speak.

Nice work TD :)

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Nice work I think this will be very handy, being a player my self when fighting some one being able to see if there in your guild or not would be handy.

I do have one question I am getting better with the SQL stuff, but when TD realeases the update will it be a new database thing? Like when you do the add from device ? Or new .exes? If it is a new database, when I important wont it wipe all my work I have done with the excisting database?

Thanks

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Nice work TD, euro should take note :). Has the update been posted yet?

If there are any changes to the databases you should be able to just add any needed columns etc without changing what you use currently.

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Nice work TD, euro should take note :). Has the update been posted yet?

And I doubt there will be any change to the databases but even is there is you should be able to just add any needed columns etc without changing what you use currently.
Thank you for that mate :)

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
it is only one extra field in the guildlist table, pretty easy to do.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Where I spent about a hour looking last night and couldnt find it -_-

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
oooo not at home so cant see it, take it its got update txt thing ^_^ Your a star thanks :)

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
TD you are fkin wikid dude, have to say that your releases just get better and better, awsome job keep it up m8 :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: