[Holley] Script Mob For Time No Work

Light

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2011
good friends! I have a problem with a script to get a mob on a map ... I have this to put it to you now ... and I get ... to see if anyone can fix something: D

00Default.txt:
[@_CheckBoss]
#CALL [HLSCRIPT\Tadanga.TXT] @_Tadanga

NPC:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
[@_Tadanga]

#IF
hour 01 20
#ACT
goto @Respawn
break

#IF
hour 01 25
#ACT
goto @ByeBye
break

#ELSEACT
goto @_Tadanga

[@Respawn]
#ACT
MonGenP "z010,9,10,0" Tadanga 1
Eventmsg Grobal "Boss Tadanga is Online in...!"
delaygoto [grobal] 60 @_Tadanga

[@ByeBye]
#ACT
MonClear "z010" "Tadanga"
Eventmsg Grobal "Boss Tadanga is Offline in...!!!"
delaygoto [grobal] 60 @_Tadanga

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I have everything that I have put this here ... and the boss does not rise or disappear ... .. (as it has not gone xD) any solution?

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Is something calling the script from 00default? There are only a certain few script titles that will auto run by themselves, otherwise you must call them yourself, try searching the forums for the TIMECALL explanations, they should help.

Upvote 0

Light

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2011
Is something calling the script from 00default? There are only a certain few script titles that will auto run by themselves, otherwise you must call them yourself, try searching the forums for the TIMECALL explanations, they should help.

I see I can not explain it, or do not understand me .. I want to leave a mob on a map, at the time I indicated, this script I want to send from the "00Default" and so as we I put in the previous post .. I have it .. and it does not work .. and I know I was wrong, or where this error. So I hope you understand me better. thanks

Upvote 0

Light

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2011
friend I'm trying to create is a script for a "boss" comes at a time that I put ... and disappear at another time that I get, (if anyone killed him), if someone has killed, then nothing happens and re-start at the same time that I have indicated ... but what I want is to leave at a time and disappear when I put ... I hope you understand me well. ..

Upvote 0

Light

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2011
OK, you can give me some examples so I can work it and do it my taste?

Upvote 0