Search a Team for Server 2009 !

Join Discord

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Good day,

I'm looking for a team / people (to share)that with me work on a existing server and update this to version 28.03.2009.
It is a new server with new game elements, our mission is client & server files to translate (with me) and adapt it to Him in service to them.

Responsibilities:
Client translation.
Script translation
Bug fixes

You get:
GM Status
Design law
etc. etc.

I expect:
Honesty
Loyalty
readiness
Understanding with LOM files.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Fala maybe bist du an einer hilfestellung interessiert die das ganze zeitlich extrem verkürzt. Such mal mit google : Notepad++ und installier dir das. dann kannst du unter:
Search -> Replace -> find in files ->Find What"Das chinesische Wort eingeben das du suchst" und drunter das englishe/Deutsche word reinpacken.

Anklicken musst du:
"Match case"
"in all subfolders"
"Extended"

UND GANZ WICHTIG BEVOR DU DAMIT ANFÄNGST PACK ALLE *.Exe FILES RAUS !!!!! Wenn du sie im Ordner lässt ändert er den Inhalt auch und sie gehen nicht mehr!!!!

Also mir3.exe genauso die gates und dbserver und auch alle DB files die du als .DAT oder was auch immer im Ordner hast NUR REINE TXT Files Über lassen.

Dadurch verkürzt sich die Zeit von ca 3 Monaten auf ca 1-2 Wochen +-

Ich hoffe das hilft dir

lg

ameno

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Hello.

@Amenovis
Hi, na hier bist noch aktive? ^^ na dann.....
Client.exe ist bereits nun zu 100% übersetzt (Client.exe its now Full translate) den Rest... spich dbsvr etc. schau ich mal wenn ich Luft habe thx :)

@Zordon
i use king Files Version: 28.03.2009

Test Server run over 3 Month (no crashes/ no DB Problem etc.)
:)

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
What languages are you looking to translate to? and also what kind of scripts will you be using? any idea on rate of exp etc? what kind of time commitment once the server is live?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Could possibly help with script translations if this projects going to get finished!

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Hello guy´s.

i have many many hard life XD
Tooooo many time for work , there i havent in moment the time to make
new Server :-(
I have the 2009 FIles and i have look for a few ppls what can me help
to make new Scripts, new Mobs with spezial effects and and and.

In moment is the prob i need to many time for my rl life :-(

The 2009 Server run on a little test server and yes its live and later whe trans. this on big server mashine and host the game free etc, etc.

LG
Falador

HP: First step , Chinese to english and later whe implant 3 new languages, polish, german and Portuguese