Searching GM'S for server

smoochy boys on tour

fcku

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2009
Wanted GM for spanish server, experience in solving bugs in the game.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Se buscan GM's para servidor español, experiencia en solucionar bugs dentro del juego.

Addme in [email protected]

Agregadme a [email protected]

Last edited:

mapadale

Wanted GM for spanish server, experience in solving bugs in the game.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Se buscan GM's para servidor español, experiencia en solucionar bugs dentro del juego.

Addme in [email protected]

Agregadme a [email protected]
Why are you posting this in a help section for, it has nothing to do with wanting help at all and you need a developer not a GM.

fcku

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2009
Why are you posting this in a help section for, it has nothing to do with wanting help at all and you need a developer not a GM.

Ups, im sorry.. in what section i have to post ??

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Technically, he wants help running his server. Besides I don't really see a General Server Chat bit in Mir3 like Mir2 has.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Suppose it could go there, but as I said technically he is looking for server help & Mir3 doesn't seem to have a General Server Chat...

mapadale

Suppose it could go there, but as I said technically he is looking for server help & Mir3 doesn't seem to have a General Server Chat...
Requesting a GM or server developer isn't asking for server help, it's asking for someone to work on the server for them and hence it's in the wrong section, but now in the correct section.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
6 Pointless posts.. might as well spam another one..

P.S. If you want any specific help, post, we may be able to help. If you know of a bug, we may be able to fix.

mapadale

6 Pointless posts.. might as well spam another one..

P.S. If you want any specific help, post, we may be able to help. If you know of a bug, we may be able to fix.
That's what happens when a SMod jumps in on a section he knows nothing about.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

i asked why we didnt have this section about a month ago and my post got deleted..