Second Map

smoochy boys on tour

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Thought id just show, as title, this is my second map...not too good though bridges went a tad wrong.

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
Problem is wen u go ingame itl look silly because a Water Tile rite next to grass tiles .. if ya get wat i mean

finished tht other map i did now am making a map size is 950 950 but i got plenty of ideas for the map
people might think its silly lol but u get ust to map edit ull be makin huge maps :P seeya Gl m8

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Sorry but 'lol'.
You cant use something like that. Like Smavid says. It defo needs edges to the water. And delete those random bridges.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
There are special tiles that link these two together, unfortunatly for water i think you have to use the BW style which is water, which then moves onto a wall then sand then you have to merge the sand with the grass, which is easy to do once you've found the right tiles,

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Use objects to blend the water/sand together. For example there are some walls with water at the bottom (Harbor walls if you like), start by making a square with those and then water around the outside sand in the middle.

Best way to start imo.