Section32

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
This server will be released as soon as i find a item maker, this person will be a great help as thats all i relli need to finish off the server then need to put in drops etc, so the quicker i get 1 the berra. If you want to make me some item, i would request items all seprate (noSet's) like euro bit abit higher stats. and they go up to level 75.. yes its abit high but yano :P If your intrested add me on msn,

[email protected]

this isnt my account so i wont be on the forum as much as i got banned for virtually nothing lol..

Screenies of server:1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

just to give ya a little preview of server.... cheers

/daydie

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
lol... so u have done all spawns maps npcs bt no items hehe?
sounds quite gd reli bt sadly i cba wit all that...
its a lot of time needed to do this!

1.4 or 1.9? i guess 1.4???
/FireUp

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
1.4, since most people dont like 1.9 id thought *** it ;p, yes there is abit of work to do with server, ive done all cave, and every thing. and spawns all sz npcs etc, jsut need items and then add to drop lsit as i sed, and adjust the mobs abit to suit the stats of the items.... but it'll be worth it (Y)

/daydie

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
sounds good... will av 2 give it a go when its up m8...g/l wit it.

/FireUp

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
cheerz (Y).. it wont be up untill well done, they are going to be unknow features added, gold rareish, NPC non hackable as most server Mods dont have a clue lol, Rare mint items, worth leveling for, hireguard system for SW as most server NEVER do lol, and loads of quest's... owell ya just have to wait untill got item maker :P

/daydie

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
MentaL said:
i dont see nothing special except the means of another lazy mans server

Have ya head ya self, what was the point in posting that? Non so get back to your server and stop dissin other peoples (Y) :middle:

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
MentaL said:
i dont see nothing special except the means of another lazy mans server

i dont see any thing special about your server either apart fromt the owner has his head so far up his arse to even consider other peaple`s effort and time :mooned: