Serious Question

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Do you hate people who are gay, purely on the basis that the are gay? I will share my veiw on the topic shortly.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
no atom thats not the only reason we hate you but o well yes i guesssssss!

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
i used to belive that he would die by his own m8s etc but since seen richard on bigbro might change way u feel about em but still prob kill em if it happend to sum1 i no.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
kill them? do you know the meaning of kill? we are not playing mir mate. we are in the real world wow u no that big thing u wake upto everyday?

Firefox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
peppe said:
i used to belive that he would die by his own m8s etc but since seen richard on bigbro might change way u feel about em but still prob kill em if it happend to sum1 i no.

why does it hurt my head to try read your posts?

anyway, i'm not gay, nor do I hate gays.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
peppe said:

That made 0 sense to me.

Also to Zidio: i know your desperate to discuss me, but please refrain from doing it here, and trying to turn the thread into a "lets throw insults thing" is retarded.

Im asking a serious question because ive encountered a situation where some guy as threatening to beat up another guy he just met, purely on the basis he was gay, and i really really dont understand how someone can have that sort of mindset.

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
No, I do not hate gay people just because they are gay.
Atom said:
i really really dont understand how someone can have that sort of mindset.
/agree

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Atomicide said:
That made 0 sense to me.

Also to Zidio: i know your desperate to discuss me, but please refrain from doing it here, and trying to turn the thread into a "lets throw insults thing" is retarded.

Im asking a serious question because ive encountered a situation where some guy as threatening to beat up another guy he just met, purely on the basis he was gay, and i really really dont understand how someone can have that sort of mindset.

because its sick.

maybe i should join ur forum atom?

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
yer but also same topic is the probability of having a gun keep u safer if u was gay??

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
The Torah* tells me I should rain fire and brimstone on any gay I see, failing that, I should stone them or burn 'em in an oven for the same effect.

It so happens I don't agree with that particular verse of the Old Testament because any type of orientation (no less sexual) is at the liberty of that individual person.

I know my parents think that homosexuality is an immediate cause of other taboos such as paedophillia, incest and evil forced acts (the people of Gemorrah came on strongly to the angels when they visited Lot, "Let us have our share...").

So personally I won't judge a person on their orientation and people who want to kill them for such a cause need to get their priorities right. Isn't murder higher on the list than sodomy?

Turin

NB: * the New Testamanet says I should "turn the other cheek" =| the Koran "70 flogs"... erm ¬.¬ kinky.

Last edited:

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Atomicide said:
That made 0 sense to me.

The gay guy could probably have him anyway. He's probably used to using a fist.

Eariesty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2006
Zidio said:
because its sick.

maybe i should join ur forum atom?

How the feck is it sick Zidio, how the feck?
Gay guys think your sick, but you'll say WHY? Easy question easy answer.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Eariesty he's entitled to his opinion really, though Peppe's comment is more out of order. I couldn't imagine myself doing that... so I have the choicenot to do so. I don't believe homosexuals are born that way, its not genetic to my understanding. There are lots of things that impact a person to make that choice based on socio-psycological factors.

In fact, as I stated before, most people (like my parents and probably Zidio by his comment) affiliate homosexuality with other taboos; they vividly imagine sodomy, sadism etc rather than the affection between two people.

I'd never support hurting someone over it, let alone killing them.

(Where do we draw the line though? Slowly all the biblical moralities set by religious doctribes are ebbing away... how long before necrophillia, paedophillia etc is legalised?)

Eariesty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2006
Turin said:
Eariesty he's entitled to his opinion really, though Peppe's comment is more out of order. I couldn't imagine myself doing that... so I have the choicenot to do so. I don't believe homosexuals are born that way, its not genetic to my understanding. There are lots of things that impact a person to make that choice based on socio-psycological factors.

In fact, as I stated before, most people (like my parents and probably Zidio by his comment) affiliate homosexuality with other taboos; they vividly imagine sodomy, sadism etc rather than the affection between two people.

I'd never support hurting someone over it, let alone killing them.

(Where do we draw the line though? Slowly all the biblical moralities set by religious doctribes are ebbing away... how long before necrophillia, paedophillia etc is legalised?)

I didnt say he wasnt entitled to it.
It was just mine.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Eariesty said:
How the feck is it sick Zidio, how the feck?
Gay guys think your sick, but you'll say WHY? Easy question easy answer.

how? if you want a **** up ur arse and dont think its sick then please say im sure we could hook u up with atom if ur extremly lucky ;)

Eariesty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2006
I <3 Peart.

@Zidio, I wouldnt like one up my ass, if your offering, no. Im saying if someones likes something, do it.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
That "1 day" happened 17 years ago. And Ive only gotten cooler since

Status
Not open for further replies.