Serious Question

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I dont think so, Alot of gay people are the best people to drink with ever!!! They are such a laugh because most of em dont even knw their funny. My uncle is gay and he is soooo funny. The only way i wud dislike a gay person is if he hit on me.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
So so far, you can look at the forum, and see who normally posts the arsehole posts, and who hates people for a retarded reason and see a direct corrolation.

I mean we have idiots like Zidio, who for some reason thinks im going to be insulted by him hinting that im gay. Now if we look at this from a reality standpoint, in that im not gay, im hardly going to be insulted because its something thats untrue. If we look at it from a gay persons standpoint they're not going to be insulted because its true, and to them he basically said "haha look at the choice you made, which your enjoying"

Therefore so far this thread has shown that Zidio has failed at failing, because flaming isnt hard, and he cant even get that right.

I dont understand Homophobes, i mean, for the people who hate gays for the sake of it, if your best friend confided he may be gay, but said he had no sexual/attraction feelings for yourself, are you telling me you would stop speaking to him, punch him, kill him etc? Just for that one statement?

Also, any mods reading i dont want Zidio's posts in my thread, because this thread cant go anywhere else, and i dont want some tit ****ing it up with "LOLOLOL Atomoside is gay ROLS" every other post. Frankly i think he should be banned for his retarded outbursts.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
I hate gay people because they are gay.!

End of discussion.

By the way...I'm in love with a man......a man called God......does that make me gay for God??? YOU BETCHA!!!!!

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
No....I'm pretty sure gays are gays and are NOT like you and me...well maybe like you I guess. I don't know whatever cult stuff your into.

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
gay suck!!! really they dont have a normal behaivor, they are sick people, i will never sustain gay ppl, remeber god destroied Sodoma & Gomora because of gays...

Is not normal for two mens to have sexual relations, God created woman for that, i know womans are pain in the @ss but god gaved them so ... we have nothing to complain about this :))

For me gays are no more then sick ppl who need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.