Server Ad Poll.

How?

• Server ad discussion allowed for all members.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Server ad posts made by server owner only. Seperate thread in General Server Chat for discussions.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
How would you like the Mir3 Server Ads sections be moderated?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
yeh the owner should only be able to post in his thread so we dont have to look throught lots of sh1t just to get detail on the server, and yes people cry about having 2 posts to look throught ect but comon... its hardly an effort looking on one thread for server details and info and another for peoples opinions on it...

makes sense that way.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
There's no sense letting people post in server advertisments. Adverisment section is for adverts and Chat section is for chat.

It will keep the forum clean.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

mapadale

Oh dear. Prai knows all about that. And if you actually read the last post in that thread you'll find some egg on your face.

Why don't you just fo mapa? You're nothing but a little raincloud of doom.
And it just goes to show what a joke this forum has now become, it just proves a point when they made you vip.......

If the "New" admin can make such a flipant decision and not actually think correclty with regards to the running of the forum correctly, then this site is clearly on the way out very fast.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What on earth does any of this have to do with me being a VIP? It's for exactly the same reason that you are, so pull your head out of your arse and get some perspective on reality.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Do you ever stop moaning Mapa? even since you steped down from mod all you ever done is moan about stuff. I think Prai doing a good job, hes asking the people in Mir3 community how they would like things to be delt with in his section, yes skyline did apply this and removed it but look at the poll, it shows you more people agree with it and if they like it then it should be brought back in, just for the Mir3 sections as this hassnt been discused for the mir2 section.

Also Tai been here longer then you and hes been mod, so how can you question his VIP status, if hes not allowed it then your not and am not.

mapadale

What on earth does any of this have to do with me being a VIP? It's for exactly the same reason that you are, so pull your head out of your arse and get some perspective on reality.
You was banned though Tai and really shouldn't have access to it from that.

Do you ever stop moaning Mapa? even since you steped down from mod all you ever done is moan about stuff. I think Prai doing a good job, hes asking the people in Mir3 community how they would like things to be delt with in his section, yes skyline did apply this and removed it but look at the poll, it shows you more people agree with it and if they like it then it should be brought back in, just for the Mir3 sections as this hassnt been discused for the mir2 section.

Also Tai been here longer then you and hes been mod, so how can you question his VIP status, if hes not allowed it then your not and am not.
I can question his VIP as he was banned and I was here during the MSRF merge and before that, I just don't have access to my original account.

As for the issue with what Prai is discussiing with this pointless poll, shouldn't even be here if the Admin wasn't so flipent with the decision with regards to this. As it was here in the first place and got FUBARD when people started playing about with the forum, the permissions were never set back to how they were cause no one brought it up until now.

So Sanity keep your 2 pennys out of it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You was banned though Tai and really shouldn't have access to it from that.

I can question his VIP as he was banned and I was here during the MSRF merge and before that, I just don't have access to my original account.

As for the issue with what Prai is discussiing with this pointless poll, shouldn't even be here if the Admin wasn't so flipent with the decision with regards to this. As it was here in the first place and got FUBARD when people started playing about with the forum, the permissions were never set back to how they were cause no one brought it up until now.

I was banned yes, and SO WERE YOU! You're such a hypocrite it's unreal.

Bottom line is that Prai's done the right thing by making a public poll about it.

mapadale

I was banned yes, and SO WERE YOU! You're such a hypocrite it's unreal.

Bottom line is that Prai's done the right thing by making a public poll about it.
Actually contray to anything, I wasn't banned and had it over turned within minutes of getting it. It's was due to a vindictive person who couldn't blame themself and had to put blame on someone else.

It's a joke that it's a public poll, as the simplicity to it, is the "admin" doesn't care. Thats been proven with the fact he can't run a forum correctly and is flipent with his decisions....

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh ofcourse, there's always an excuse when it comes to you isn't there? It was a lot longer than 'minutes' though wasn't it ;)

"It's was due to a vindictive person who couldn't blame themself and had to put blame on someone else."

Sounds a lot like you mapa?

mapadale

Oh ofcourse, there's always an excuse when it comes to you isn't there? It was a lot longer than 'minutes' though wasn't it ;)

"It's was due to a vindictive person who couldn't blame themself and had to put blame on someone else."

Sounds a lot like you mapa?
I've been banned twice and both time it was over turned, the first took about a week and the second was in a matter of minutes and yes it was due to someone who was being vindictive, but if you didn't have your own head up your arse Tai you would also know who I am talking about.......

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've been banned twice and both time it was over turned, the first took about a week and the second was in a matter of minutes and yes it was due to someone who was being vindictive, but if you didn't have your own head up your arse Tai you would also know who I am talking about.......

I already know who you're talking about, my point is that you're 2 peas in a pod. The pot calling the kettle black.

Evidently all my bans have been overturned as well, so where does that leave your argument?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

It's not a pointless poll, hes doing what he thinks he right, and why isnt he ment to be here? because he lacks mir3 experience? well am sorry to burst your bubble but you don't need experience in the game to be able to mod a forum. Also whats your problem with Skyline? seems to be doing a good job in my eyes.
Just grow up Mapa, sounds like you was turned down for something..

mapadale

It's not a pointless poll, hes doing what he thinks he right, and why isnt he ment to be here? because he lacks mir3 experience? well am sorry to burst your bubble but you don't need experience in the game to be able to mod a forum. Also whats your problem with Skyline? seems to be doing a good job in my eyes.
Just grow up Mapa, sounds like you was turned down for something..
My point being is the fact we have been through 3 admins in a short space of time and something that is implemented is then removed and implemented and then removed, it doesn't give the site a good reputation when an admin is flipent with his decisions, just because a select few cry that it doesn't suit them.

The decision was made and then removed by an Admin, so yes pointless poll from the start.....

And no you don't need to know the game, but actually having at least some understanding of the section is a must.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Try reading mate, he says "This is going to be on a trial basis for now to see how it works." with the number of people saying it's a stupid idea it was removed, more people disliked the idea then others he said they liked it. Maybe a poll should of been made to get more of accurate answer.

Still don't understand why you are so bothered about little things, seems like you will just give a crack at anything these days, if you don't like it then why are you still here?

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Who cares who was banned and whos now a VIP, everything was done for a reason so keep the discussion to the topic at hand.

Also mapa, if your not happy with the way lomcn is currently being run, you know where the door is.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Mapa, Ever since you cried and quit being a Mod, You've had a huge crush on me.

If you don't like the way I deal with things. Report me, As I cba reading your spam 24/7.

Any more and ill be infracting.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
wow,,, thought i had access to the "holy" vip section for a minute...