Helpful:Sting/Chimera's

Fun:Supreme

Annoying:Yours

Slowest:In what sense

Fastest:In what sense

Addictive:None

TimeWaster:Yours

5MinJob:Most of them

Though this is really a pointless thread, as most of the good servers have come and gone.

LGamer_olymp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2007
What has the best:

Programming:Olymp

Corruption:Avenge (cuz of all the cheaters and so on)

Helpful:Elite

Fun:Elite

Annoying:Olymp

Slowest:dunno

Fastest:dunno

Addictive:Elite

TimeWaster:Supreme (rly didnt like it, im not syaing that pain didnt work on it enuff or so im just giving my personal opinion

5MinJob: Dunno

here u go, my personal opinion

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
What has the best:

Programming: xtreme
Corruption:RndPro

Helpful:Home

Fun:VE

Annoying:RNDpro

Slowest:?

Fastest:?

Addictive:none

TimeWaster:supreme

5MinJob:supreme

paste with replys :P

what u mean slowest and fastest ??

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
What has the best:

Programming: Xtreme

Corruption: Nearly all servers are corrupt or at least bias

Helpful: Home

Fun: Avenge (simply due to amount of players)

Annoying: All of them

Slowest: Taral (assume mean laggy, old days when I used crap pc)

Fastest: Most servers can easily handle player count so not an issue

Addictive: If you're in Top 10....server becomes addictive

TimeWaster: Mir in general is about wasting time

5MinJob: Supreme (Host doesn't have a clue)

paste with replys :P

I've not played mir for about a month so my opinion isn't exactly up to date.....Mir is dead

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
if mir is dead, why do you log on a mir forum? its really annoying. Mir is not dead. There are still players so its not dead. Dont know about mir 3, but mir 2 is doing quite well. Both OldSkool and MirRevenge have high usercounts. There has always been servers that have advertised and failed. Doesnt mean its 'dead'...

mapadale

if mir is dead, why do you log on a mir forum? its really annoying. Mir is not dead. There are still players so its not dead. Dont know about mir 3, but mir 2 is doing quite well. Both OldSkool and MirRevenge have high usercounts. There has always been servers that have advertised and failed. Doesnt mean its 'dead'...
Mir3 has been dying for a ong time now and nothing will change with it, theres no real development comming from Mir3 apart from what the east release.

There is no real development on servers, as its all been tried and tested and there is a lack of intrest in Mir3 nowadays.

Though as for Mir2, thats a different story cause of the source and DM2 project.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Pointless. I make mir for fun when im bored people play it so its not dead.

Theres lots of mir3 releases just people have not released them on lomcn. I know for a fact theres new files because I have them and a friend from lomcn has them. Just translating them.

Also people from lomcn have the resources to develope mir3 files its just long..

mapadale

Pointless. I make mir for fun when im bored people play it so its not dead.

Theres lots of mir3 releases just people have not released them on lomcn. I know for a fact theres new files because I have them and a friend from lomcn has them. Just translating them.

Also people from lomcn have the resources to develope mir3 files its just long..
We also have the new files, which are translated and working 100%.

Though at present no details on when server will be advertised or going live, a lot of work to be done on them.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
I agree Mir is a dying game, but its not the same as the other mmo's on the market these days, and there will always be people that will play mir. In terms of development I dont think we've seen the last off decent developments tbh.

Although I can say there are very few servers that offer advanced customisations.
Vital Elements although long gone was good for advanced script work, but there are live server that offer same sort of things, ie Sting, Zentuar, Illusion and Xtreme.

I can't comment on the other servers, and thats only because I haven't played/Seen them, so no offense meant.

/cheeky

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
What has the best: Elite

Programming: Elite - Phoniex & Sting

Corruption: Avenge

Helpful: Elite & Phoniex

Fun: Elite & Taral

Annoying: Avenge

Slowest: Sting (Takes Ages & ages to lvl on there)

Fastest: Elite

Addictive: Elite

TimeWaster: Sting & Phoenix

5MinJob:

P.S: Before plaing Elite heard that the server was corrupt, no updates, no new items & people get items from donation WELL been playing Elite Mir 3 now for some time & still playing it & wat ever I heard was rumours & only to make this server a bad impression.

Server is full of fun. GMs are online most of the time & help people alot. Server gets updates on regular basis. Good community. New kits & All the items are in drops files. As I have the best kit in game from drops NOT FROM DONATION so saying you get items only from donation is not true.

All & all play Elite if you wnna have fun & good community. I must say its a 9/10 :)

mapadale

What has the best: Elite

Programming: Elite - Phoniex & Sting

Corruption: Avenge

Helpful: Elite & Phoniex

Fun: Elite & Taral

Annoying: Avenge

Slowest: Sting (Takes Ages & ages to lvl on there)

Fastest: Elite

Addictive: Elite

TimeWaster: Sting & Phoenix

5MinJob:

P.S: Before plaing Elite heard that the server was corrupt, no updates, no new items & people get items from donation WELL been playing Elite Mir 3 now for some time & still playing it & wat ever I heard was rumours & only to make this server a bad impression.

Server is full of fun. GMs are online most of the time & help people alot. Server gets updates on regular basis. Good community. New kits & All the items are in drops files. As I have the best kit in game from drops NOT FROM DONATION so saying you get items only from donation is not true.

All & all play Elite if you wnna have fun & good community. I must say its a 9/10 :)
Dumachi does accept "Items fr Doantions"

This is why Elite along with Avenge have been banned from lomcn, it was proven that dumachi did accept Items for donations.

And if Elite was that good, then why does Dumachi feel the need to DDos other servers from his dedi...........................

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008

This is why Elite along with Avenge have been banned from lomcn, it was proven that dumachi did accept Items for donations.

And if Elite was that good, then why does Dumachi feel the need to DDos other servers from his dedi...........................

proof please before you continue to slate everybody off.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
I have been playing Elite for a month or so & many like me got all Items which are on DONATION list from mobs i.e from drops. No GM or Server Admin pushed any player to DONATE as people who are playing Elite dont need to DONATE fact they get the DONATION items as drops.

Reason user count getting more & more day by day :)

LGamer_olymp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2007

well i would like to see proofs either

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Lgamer i didnt get to post in your thread but i ignored you because you wasted my time checking the accounts details when they are incorrect and you never made the account/character. I banned you because you started spamming the forums and my inbox.

Proof of ddos/flooding http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6kW8PTold0E (Forum mod can comfirm his IP 79.73.xxx.xxx)

And from dedi
84822706wf0.png

Last edited:

LGamer_olymp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2007
i made that character at like 1 year ago and details werent incorrect i gave u correct id and so

Status
Not open for further replies.