Server feedback

smoochy boys on tour

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
While I make our own forum for the server I would appreciate some feedback or oponions on exp rate, I have the server setup I just need to test I can connect to it.

Now im in two minds about x16 but might make it x32, I have opted against any higher, what does everybody think?

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
personal opinion - anything over 10x is too fast for a long term server :)

Im pretty sure I could update quick enough for x16 or x32 an higher rate would be too high for me to keep updating fast enough, Dpending on the players preference ill make a decision on what to set it to, this is for the players after all so I really would like their input on it.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Make it 32x to get a good user count due to the fact everyone here is too lazy to spend more then 1 month a server with out moaning, Make sure you have lots off updates so no one will be stuck in a week or two.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I think the higher u can keep it the better while remaining long term. Imo if you want to play a low rate server then you go to official because for the space that you will spend there from say 0-70 it is spaced with enough to keep you occupied, but thats why i started playing p servers, to extend beyond the official and experience more. I dont want to be camping the same places for months anymore, i want to move on after a week or so.

So imo i th9ink if sum1 can get a x64 up it would grab a much needed niche as there are plenty of low rate servers to chose from and 1 or 2 high but no med imo

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
I think the higher u can keep it the better while remaining long term. Imo if you want to play a low rate server then you go to official because for the space that you will spend there from say 0-70 it is spaced with enough to keep you occupied, but thats why i started playing p servers, to extend beyond the official and experience more. I dont want to be camping the same places for months anymore, i want to move on after a week or so.

So imo i th9ink if sum1 can get a x64 up it would grab a much needed niche as there are plenty of low rate servers to chose from and 1 or 2 high but no med imo

Well for just a little tease all low level caves will be changed and the caves used atm will be changed to high lvl caves, of course this willl take time as im still learning everything.

x32 is what I think I will choose....if everyone does post here saying they want x64 then I might change my decision but if its that high some strict rules will be enforced because I dont want the crap on my server that I constantly see on others and I dont mean gms I mean players.